Author Topic: Lemon Fame 3  (Read 60088 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Lemon Fame 3
« Reply #75: August 11, 2020, 12:34:50 AM »
Well, in an offhand comment on voice chat, *moments* after I told him he would never guess it before I changed it, Tideweaver guessed, "oh, probably 50% of ten regions" for what triggers the religion founder fame. Which is accurate. Congratulations. Goodies have been given.

And, as I haven't given this thread the proper attention it deserves, I'm going to catch up on the backlog of posts. Everything I do not reply to can be counted as a 'no' to that guess.

1. It's not one and the other. Likely it's one or the other. Most likely it utilizes "Reputation" fame (which is the combination of stats like prestige, honour etc.) or some kind of score that is calculated using arbitrary multiplier, e.g. prestige = 5, honour = 1. If total>legendary threshold you're a legendary hero, if not - sorry gregory.
This is exactly accurate. Chenier got close in a succeeding guess a few posts after the quote, but had prestige and honour inversed and the total threshold too low. Alas, MTYL is not playing anymore, but if he returns, I will fulfill a raincheck on his goodies for the successful guess.

2. It's not absolute, it's dynamic. It must be, since it utilizes either fame mechanics (from the "your fame" tab) or some mechanics that work in a similar fashion. So I believe the legendary threshold is either higher/lower depending on the most legendary person on the continent or it's higher/lower depending on the avarge legendary factor (fame/reputation/honour+prestige)
I like this idea of legendary hero fame being relative to the continent's average legendary score and am tempted to change it (some day).

A tournament will be considered successful when the holder correctly plans for the amount of nobles that will attend?  (+or- a few)
Close, but no cigar.

There is definitely a Fame Point for 1500 gold bounty. Is this already common knowledge?
There is definitely not. But you are a hair away from a correct guess.

There are other people who reported a Fame Point when they had a 1500 gold bounty. I tested it by adding 500 gold to my own bounty every turn for three turns. Exactly when I hit 1500 a new Fame point popped up.

I feel pretty confident that it is. Still waiting on official "yay or nay" from an Admin though.
Nay, but you grazed 'yay' with that shot.

Now, if someone could update the Fame and Fame Box wiki pages with this updated information, that would be highly appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 12:43:26 AM by Vita` »

Tideweaver

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: August 11, 2020, 12:36:01 AM »
Protest Fame Point: Be thrown out of 3 unique offices via protests.

Unique Item Repair: Repair a Unique item 5 times.

Unique Item Repair: Repair 5 different Unique Items.

Sage Fame: Successfully fulfill the request of a sage 5 times (Repair/upgrade/try to make unique item)

Item Improvement Fame: Successfully improve a unique item.

Peasant Killer: Successfully Kill an accumulated 1k Peasants on one noble (whether angry milita or via looting)

Pauper Fame: Successfully ask for gold from your family 10 times.

Well Rounded: Have 3 unique skills (example Swordfighting/Jousting/Oratory) above 50% skill level.

Unit Command Fame: Win a battle commanding all available unit types (Infantry/Archers/MI/Cav/SF)

Region Lord Fame: Sucessfully build an accumulated 3 recruitment centers.

Region Lord Fame: Successfully build a wall.

Region Lord Fame: Successfully build an accumulated 5 unique infrastructures.

Court Fame: Successfully raise an accumulated 100% Morale Via holding Court

Court Fame: Successfully raise an accumulated 100% Loyalty via holding Court

Wealth Fame: Successfully transfer an accumulated 1000 gold on a single noble.

Civil Work Fame: Successfuly raise an accumulated 100% production via Civil Work

Scout Fame: Successfully scout 100 times.

Healer Fame: Successfully heal over 100 soldiers by healers in your employ

Deciet Fame: Modify a unit's combat strength by a threshold of 500.

Wall Repair Fame: Successfully repair an accumulated 100% of damage to fortifications.

Rogue Slayer Fame: Successfully kill over 100 monsters

Undead Slayer Fame: Successfully kill over 1000 undead.

Rogue Bounty Fame: Post over 100 gold worth of bounties for undead and monsters.

Food Fame: Buy or sell an accumulated 1k bushels of food on a single noble.

Tideweaver

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: August 11, 2020, 12:40:32 AM »
1200 gold bounty.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: August 11, 2020, 12:54:28 AM »
Well Rounded: Have 3 unique skills (example Swordfighting/Jousting/Oratory) above 50% skill level.
DING DING DING! More Goodies for Tideweaver.

Everything else, no. Quit thinking in terms of gaming achievement systems.

More to be added to the wiki.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: August 11, 2020, 11:54:49 PM »

There is definitely not. But you are a hair away from a correct guess.
Nay, but you grazed 'yay' with that shot.

Successfully claiming a bounty above a gold threshold? 1000, 1500?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: August 12, 2020, 01:14:14 AM »
Successfully claiming a bounty above a gold threshold? 1000, 1500?
You're close. Not sure if closer or further than Gildre. Maybe kitty-corner to Gildre's guess.

Tideweaver

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: August 12, 2020, 08:47:11 AM »
Hello Vita! While you're looking at the fame thread. Here are just a few more guesses  :D

Bounty Fame Point: 1250 Gold Bounty on noble.

Bounty Fame Point: Collecting a single 1250 gold bounty.

Bounty Fame Point: Collect an accumulated 1k gold in bounties with a single noble.

Outcast Fame Point: Banned from 3 different realms on the same continent.

Marshal Fame Point: Take command of an army for 5 separate battles.

Marshal Fame Point: Take command of an army that successfully defends against a superior attacking force.

Marshal Fame Point: Take command of an army that Successfully attacks a superior defending force and wins.

Outcast Fame Point: Successfully escape prison 5 times (without bribing).

Outcast Fame Point: Successfully escape prison from 3 different realms (without bribing).

Outcast Fame Point: Successfully steal an accumulated 500 gold by looting or infiltration as a noble with no realm (rouge)

Marshal Fame Point: The army the marshal takes command of successfully kills an enemy noble.

Army Sponsorship Fame Point: An army you sponsor gains over 10,000 combat strength.

Army Sponsorship Fame Point: An army you sponsor has over 1000 soldiers.

Army Sponsorship Fame Point: An army you sponsored wins 5 battles.

Successful Tournament Fame: 30 nobles attending a tournament.

Successful Tournament Fame: A noble from every realm on the continent attends the tournament.

Successful Tournament Fame: 10 different nobles buy drinks for all those present at the tournament.

Successful Tournament Fame: 10 different nobles show off at a tournament.

Rebellion Fame Point: Lead a successful rebellion in realm with 5 or more regions.

Exile Fame Point: Get Exiled by a ruler and outlast their honor/prestige losses until they are forced to vacate.

Exile Fame Point: Get exiled by a ruler and remain in the realm until they are removed from the ruler position.

Family Wealth: Family Wealth Exceeds 10k.

Family Wealth: Family Wealth Exceeds 15k.

Trade Fame Point: Trader makes a successful trade in 3 unique realms.

Trade Fame Point: Trader makes a successful trade in 3 unique cities.

Trade Fame Point: Trader makes a successful trade in all unique types (ex: City, Townsland, Rural etc)

Election Fame Point: Lose 3 different elections on a single noble.

Cavalier Fame Point: A Cavalier leads cavalry into battle 10 times.

Unique Item Fame: Discovering a Unique Item.

Adventurer Fame: Successfully kill an Alpha Monster or Undead Champion.

Adventurer Fame: Collect an accumulated 10 gold worth of bounties from hunter monsters and undead.

Outcast Fame Point: Be captured and sent to prison in 3 different realms.

Unique Item Fame Point: Wield an unique item in battle.

Police Fame Point: Conduct 50 hours of Police Work

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: August 23, 2020, 09:48:52 AM »
I'm guessing the bounty fame is for a bounty in excess of 1000 gold, making the minimum threshold... 1050 gold!
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: August 23, 2020, 06:24:17 PM »
It might have nothing to do with the actual amount. Maybe it is for having three bounties placed against one character?
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: August 23, 2020, 06:28:42 PM »
Regarding Skills,

Is there one point for having a single exceptional skill, and then the "Well Rounded" point for having three skills above 50%?

I am quite positive I got a point when my Sword Fighting broke ~50%, but no other skills were up there. I don't remember seeing any points for other skills getting up there, and I have definitely had Sword Fighting, Infil, and Oratory all over 50%.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: August 23, 2020, 06:29:52 PM »
I'm guessing the bounty fame is for a bounty in excess of 1000 gold, making the minimum threshold... 1050 gold!

This is correct! Congratulations!

then the "Well Rounded" point for having three skills above 50%?

This is also correct!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 06:31:47 PM by Anaris »
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: August 23, 2020, 06:37:35 PM »
Sorry, allow me to clarify. I was asking if there is a point for a single exceptional skill, and a separate point for the triple skill? Or is it just one point for the triple skill?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: August 23, 2020, 06:41:11 PM »
Sorry, allow me to clarify. I was asking if there is a point for a single exceptional skill, and a separate point for the triple skill? Or is it just one point for the triple skill?

Ah, whoops; missed that Tideweaver had already gotten that one confirmed.

What you have posited is partially true, but incomplete.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: August 23, 2020, 06:44:32 PM »
Hm.

I have long thought it was only the "combat" skills that would get you individual Fame Points, so my personal speculation is:

1 point for Exceptional SF
1 point for Exceptional Jousting
1 point for Exceptional Infil
1 point for three (any) Exceptional Skills

Exceptional being 50%

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: August 23, 2020, 06:45:50 PM »
Hm.

I have long thought it was only the "combat" skills that would get you individual Fame Points,

Nope.
Timothy Collett