Author Topic: Lurian Empire  (Read 60254 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Lurian Empire
« Reply #180: August 19, 2011, 11:00:37 PM »
Didn't SA already go through with Allison?

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: August 20, 2011, 04:13:17 PM »
To be fair, Allison has never actually rebelled. She did secede once, and has caused endless trouble, but she is not a rebel. Just a provocateur.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: August 20, 2011, 05:21:02 PM »
I wonder if SA will take in Lurian Refuges...
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #183: August 20, 2011, 06:28:26 PM »
More than likely. We don't turn down potential converts! All we would ask is that you behave and not spout any other religion in our theocracies.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #184: August 20, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »
We welcomed several the last time one of these periodic purges occurred. Why do you think Amaury holds us in such high regard?

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: August 20, 2011, 10:17:57 PM »
"Rebellion in Pian en Luries   (11 minutes ago)
A rebellion is breaking out in Pian en Luries. Earlier today, Alanna Anaris has called for an uprising against the current government. Details are still sketchy."

haha thats just hilarious.

"Rebellion in Pian en Luries   (2011-08-20 18:14:46)
The rebellion is still continuing. The loyalist forces are apparently getting the situation under control."

Don't worry, take a deep breath.  :D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:09:35 PM by Arundel »
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: August 21, 2011, 03:28:44 AM »
We welcomed several the last time one of these periodic purges occurred. Why do you think Amaury holds us in such high regard?

I would be interested in how SA regard Amaury.

For instance should he be a heretic and someone to burn, then Ramiel would get on well with SA potentially :D
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

Zakilevo

« Reply #187: August 21, 2011, 05:54:38 AM »
I think SA is open to anyone. They don't really care about the political relationship between Amaury and Lurians really.

As long as you are willing to accept the ways of the stars we welcome all.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: August 22, 2011, 03:20:40 PM »
I would be interested in how SA regard Amaury.
SA in general doesn't really have an opinion on Amaury one way or another. Really, it has no reason to do so. Amaury has never come into conflict with SA, nor has he really done anything to extraordinary to help it. True, he is friendly toward SA, to a point. But it's not like he threw LN open to hordes of SA priests to come convert them all to to the Stars.

Now, if what you really meant was "I would be interested in how the various SA-aligned realms regard Amaury.", that's a different question.

Astrum has a generally positive feeling toward Amaury. He helped us fight against the Averothians. And he has provided political support to us in our war with Caerwyn.

For instance should he be a heretic and someone to burn, then Ramiel would get on well with SA potentially :D
I don't think that any of the SA-aligned realms have any reason to think that.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: August 24, 2011, 04:51:52 AM »
SA in general doesn't really have an opinion on Amaury one way or another. Really, it has no reason to do so. Amaury has never come into conflict with SA, nor has he really done anything to extraordinary to help it. True, he is friendly toward SA, to a point. But it's not like he threw LN open to hordes of SA priests to come convert them all to to the Stars.

Now, if what you really meant was "I would be interested in how the various SA-aligned realms regard Amaury.", that's a different question.

Astrum has a generally positive feeling toward Amaury. He helped us fight against the Averothians. And he has provided political support to us in our war with Caerwyn.
I don't think that any of the SA-aligned realms have any reason to think that.

It hardly matters now.  :D

I wonder how SA regards Fulco, especially with the disposition of Amaury.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: August 24, 2011, 09:06:24 AM »
By the way, I like the new PeL crest :) kudos to the maker!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: August 24, 2011, 05:44:40 PM »

"Join the circus!"

Fitting.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: August 24, 2011, 08:19:52 PM »

Thanks!