Author Topic: New Island Ideas  (Read 25012 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: New Island Ideas
« Reply #60: August 16, 2011, 02:55:05 AM »
Frankly, there is still many regions in Dwilight to be conquered, as previously stated, I mean Darfyx, the largest city, and the entire North-West corner is empty.  You've also got a nice chunk of land in the mid east vacated; be a good place to stir up conflicts  ;). It just might take you a while to get something started...

In regards to the topic at hand, a semi-large island, impossible to emigrate to, and "seemingly" barren besides the structures of cities and some kind of human population. Sort of a "Garden of Eve" ideology, with some sort of twist. Like a F.E concept, but extremely more subtle. In the medieval era, it was commonly thought that the Garden of Eve was a place of utopia. What would happen if nobles had actually existed in Utopia? Dystopia, and I want it  :'(.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus