Author Topic: FEI POWER RANKINGS  (Read 54257 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: FEI POWER RANKINGS
« Reply #75: August 22, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »
Hey all.

I just found this forum. Nearly 5 years of playing and I didn't even know this was here.

Cheers.

pc

(Torres de los Reyes Family).

It's only been here for about 5 or 6 months now.  :)
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: August 22, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
Gah! A Zonasan! Kill it! :P

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #77: August 22, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

TDLR

• Freeman
  • Having Fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: August 23, 2011, 07:35:18 AM »
Apparently there are a few Zonasans on here. Surprises me, actually.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: August 23, 2011, 08:04:37 AM »
Apparently there are a few Zonasans on here. Surprises me, actually.

The Forums WERE advertised on the login screen when they went live, and have a nice big button at the top of every game screen.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

TDLR

• Freeman
  • Having Fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: August 23, 2011, 04:51:21 PM »
The Forums WERE advertised on the login screen when they went live, and have a nice big button at the top of every game screen.

I guess I'm the oblivious one who never paid attention to the banners at the top because for years they didn't hold much of anything of note to me. Also, I generally skip reading the main page as I'm a little eager to log in and get things going. Oops...
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: August 23, 2011, 06:36:25 PM »
I guess I'm the oblivious one who never paid attention to the banners at the top because for years they didn't hold much of anything of note to me. Also, I generally skip reading the main page as I'm a little eager to log in and get things going. Oops...

There were never any other banners at the top as we have now.

And they are displayed regardless of which page you look at, not just at the login page.

Unless you meant the news ticker, which often had very useful information...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: August 23, 2011, 10:04:46 PM »
Ah Zonasa.  It's an even split (if Arcachon loses) between if Ciann will go there to reform the military and make havok, try to turn C'thonia into a real realm, or move to Arcaea.

*wipes a tear*  Oh, to have those resources as a general.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: August 23, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »
Ah Zonasa.  It's an even split (if Arcachon loses) between if Ciann will go there to reform the military and make havok, try to turn C'thonia into a real realm, or move to Arcaea.

*wipes a tear*  Oh, to have those resources as a general.

Ciann moving to Arcaea would be interesting.  I'm not at all certain what Jenred would do in that scenario.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: August 24, 2011, 12:48:18 AM »

I'd love to see the politics if Ciann turned up in Ohnar West - there are plenty of Lords who would give her an oath. *cough*NewArcachonInSasrhas*cough*

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: August 24, 2011, 02:10:55 AM »
Man, if I had a region, I sure would. Just think of the possible new sources of internal dissent and distrust. And then maybe I could talk Jenred into attacking OW, too!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: August 24, 2011, 03:35:02 AM »
Hmm, Ciann reforming Zonasa's military might be interesting . . . there are certainly people that might at least be willing to listen.

Morningstar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: August 24, 2011, 05:38:54 AM »
Man, if I had a region, I sure would. Just think of the possible new sources of internal dissent and distrust. And then maybe I could talk Jenred into attacking OW, too!

Was already working in that direction. Got sidetracked a little, but it's sitting on the back burner in a pinch.

TDLR

• Freeman
  • Having Fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: August 24, 2011, 06:05:49 AM »
Hmm, Ciann reforming Zonasa's military might be interesting . . . there are certainly people that might at least be willing to listen.

All I can say is that Zonasa needs a few more competent military minds-- and players who have the time for such things. I tried being ruler and general for a while when Zonasa was short on trustworthy nobles and found it absolutely draining. Almost didn't have time for booze. :P

Also, the last noble who showed up in Zonasa and actually knew what he was talking about and was respectful enough to the rest of the nobles in the realm was made marshal of a small army within a month (under the careful watch of the Regent and a few others of course). That might be about all that's immediately available here at the moment, but who knows what the future holds. I've seen longtime, stable players up and leave without warning far too many times to think Zonasa is beyond such things. Heck, I've done it myself...

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: August 24, 2011, 07:34:39 AM »
To be honest the most likely way Ciann would end up in Arcaea is as a vassal of Edara.  She's got a short list of people she trusts and she hates ruling a nation almost as much as she hated serving people she didn't trust.  I doubt if Edara accepted her Jenred would force her to give up her new military toy.

That being said I'm not sure Edara would want a rabid dog to keep chained in the yard and fed jam.

Of course, in all likelihood Ciann will find some way to pull this war out for Arcachon.  Heck, this time it's -only- Arcaea.