Author Topic: Lurian News  (Read 60046 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Lurian News
« Reply #75: August 25, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »
All
1. Because it's !@#$ing Amaury. Like it or not, he's one of the driving forces behind everything that goes on right now. I'm not gonna just kill him off because 2 or 3 people decide he's a meanie and should die. I'll kill him off when I feel like it. I decide what happens to my characters.
2. Please. All the 'reasons' given by the rebels were skilfully filleted by Amaury, and Koli himself declared there was no reason for a rebellion.
3. People? Like the one assassin you had that skipped the realm today? Carter De La Fere, the wildly unpopular judge of PeL? Better nobles than that have tried to take him down.

There is literally nothing that you could do to him right now that changes by pausing him. Koli guaranteed him safety until he'd found another realm. Mattias was never going to kill him, nor was anyone in SA. In fact, I'm putting him closer to harm than anyone else could have put him, because now the judge of PeL can ban him whenever he pleases, and Amaury will be smack in the center of Askileon when he unpauses. I could have just as easily kept him a rogue for 2 more days and moved a few regions to the north, deep into rogue territory, where he would be well out of reach of anyone.

So please, work out your frustrations in another way. Pausing or not, you would have never succeeded in killing Amaury. Turn it however you like, those are the facts.

!@#$ em.
Come to Madina! ;)
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog