Author Topic: What realm should I join?  (Read 34485 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: What realm should I join?
« Reply #15: September 24, 2011, 11:32:45 PM »
* Draco Tanos rubs his temples.

I was making a comparison between Fronen and the WWI-era Ottoman Empire (albeit, they were callled the Sick Old Man of Europe).  Both once large, powerful, and though hated -- respected.  Now they are a collapsing shadow of what they once were.

I don't see how the condition applies.

Fronen was never as large as it was prior to this war. In which they haven't lost all that much.

Further, they weren't very much liked prior to the invasion anyways, many indeed hated them already. I would even go as to say that Fronen has never been as much liked as it is today. Fronen's ruler is showing that he does care for his allies, something the previous rulers of Fronen really failed at. Enweil, and now Fheuv'n, have never had as many reasons to like Fronen as they do now, because Fronen was always doing its own thing and thinking of nothing but itself. Granted, the terms of peace offered to it are ridiculous, but they are nonetheless showing solidarity for her allies. A first that does not pass unnoticed.

Fronen's growth is a recent phenomenon, they never reached such mights before, and they are still holding out pretty well. I do not see how the comparison fits in any way.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron