Author Topic: Massive negative trade Balance  (Read 27776 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Massive negative trade Balance
« Reply #15: October 03, 2011, 05:55:12 AM »
I'm not saying it should get treatment, I said it will likely fix itself next tax.

However, I do think that it's a very risky spot to be in, way more dangerous than what anyone else is facing right now.

It may be a risky spot to be in, and I understand that, but it doesn't mean that it can't be fixed and dealt with. I mean, shouldn't your troop leaders already have enough money on hand to pay their men for a week or two anyway in the field? Also, if they are at home in the defensive they can stay for a long time with a very low morale and still defend well enough. Pian en Luries may have a lot of regions but it literally fights for survival (usually) against the monsters. If every single battle isn't always won, it is a guaranteed starvation in the cities during winter which means the next year we are weaker and will lose more regions. It isn't about expansion because we have simply been trying to hold onto our lands during and after winter. Our expansion outside of winter is simply to try and hopefully offset all of our winter losses.

Madina is defending a choke point which is a lot easier than being surrounded.

Feel free to come lend us a sword or two ;)

What? My cavalry sitting in the capitol doing nothing isn't helpful?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."