Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1071441 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #1425: September 03, 2012, 05:00:14 AM »
When the charges were first brought against Allison, an infiltrator attacked her. Then the discussion in the church switched from whether to hold a Magistratum, to what to do about those bad guys attacking poor Allison. The vote was postponed... long enough for all the evidence to fall out of the 30 day message limit and everyone to have mostly forgotten it. Turned out pretty well to someone's advantage...

I don't remember this.  Plus a few nobles kept copies of the letters.  So what "evidence"  they had back then is still around now.  It would be hard to stage this attack when the attacker is known and I am trying to cause him as many problems as possible.   The trial was held up the first time because the right people knew that Lysander was going to become Grandmaster of Kabrinskia.  I believe it was delayed so that could be accomplished.  People seem apprehensive when Allison wields a significant amount of power.  Luckily, secular power means little to Allison.  I just put people in positions of power and make friends.   :)   its done me well so far.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)