Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1078786 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2355: March 16, 2013, 01:30:52 AM »
Dude? Do you think anyone in Asylon is under the delusion of what we are trying to do here? We were trying to go to war with D'Hara and the !@#$ing game told us we couldn't unless we dropped our alliance with the Farronites... This game code is against even us. I have said some pretty cocky !@#$ in my time but if you think I'm sitting there bragging about Aurvandiil like you are my big brother or something or like aschool yard kid, yeah !@#$ing right. I seriously have never been more insulted on this forum ever. You can call me crazy, you can call me a back stabbing knave but don't you ever !@#$ing think that I am snivelling twerp little prick... Holy !@#$ I am seriously pissed. Mendicant managed to piss me off with that one post more than CHenier or Vellos has ever... Amazing

As I said, this is merely what Mendicant was told, the fact he never mentioned it to Glaumring or Grimrog is rather proof that Mendicant didn't set much stock by it. I mentioned it in passing just out of interest, no need to get pissed.