Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1069044 times)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2880: May 29, 2013, 05:50:58 AM »
Regardless of whether or not the move to make Terran a Theocracy was fueled by greed and need (and let's face it, it probably was), it was a good move by Terran. It certainly breathed life into SA again. Just because the Crusade was negative for Phantaria and Co. does not make it detrimental to the whole welfare of Dwilight. The recent flurry of activity in SA is a testament to that fact.

Actually, I think that King Leopold's decision to not participate in the "holy" crusade breathed life into the north.  Even my character who is not a part of SA and wants nothing to do with politics, but is fiercely loyal to the king has been drawn into the conflict.

In other news, I do admire Mordant Lefanis's skill at debating, even though my character has disagreed "slightly" with his views, even if the debate was probably sparked by my not realizing that Mordant was the regent of SA and saying some things best left unsaid if the regent of SA is present.

I did think I was going to lose the debate, until that crazy stunt in Phantaria was pulled.

I do curse those who named the religion Sanguis Astroism, as I have to look it up and copy+paste every time I use that word, which is coming up more often than I like.  I especially curse the name Sanguis Astroism when I use my mobile phone, and may wait until I come home until I use that word.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)