Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1054371 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3480: February 03, 2014, 03:25:56 AM »
I have to say that it's very fun, but I wonder if there -is- a way to effectively counter Jonsu. Basically, the only one left who can actually go against her is the founder (who is gone). I see it as a problem for the religion system, since all it takes is for one Elder to seize control and effectively be untouchable. Maybe there should be a mechanic (heh, schisms, please!) in place so that things like this don't become a sort of "game over" situation -- right now, people within SA can harp on all they like, but there is no viable way to regain control of the religion.

And one of the fun things about SA is the structure. Jonsu may be rendered useless if people just ignore her... but that defeats "fun", and fun is what this should be.

RE: keeping their traps shut and plotting the downfall:

How, exactly? Am I missing a mechanic in place that allows for the removal of an Elder and countering a hostile takeover of a church?

Nope, nor does infil actions remove her from her position. Sort of someone managing to execute her there is little to do to force her out of the position.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.