Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1042554 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3435: January 28, 2014, 01:22:32 AM »
Yes, Dorjan wad very disappointed that the war against SA did not gather much popular support. Too bad he didn't stick it through. He would have been happy with this outcome. Although i doubt he would have stopped, and instead just kept on going.

And yes, he started and deleted at least 6 accounts over the years.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436: January 28, 2014, 01:51:05 AM »
Why did Indirik pause? Woulda been good to have him around. :(
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437: January 28, 2014, 02:40:15 AM »
I decide Brance's story was done, so i killed him. He starved to death in Libidizedd.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438: January 28, 2014, 02:42:12 AM »
A pity, the Church only woke up after his death, he'll never see the conclusion of the story.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439: January 28, 2014, 09:47:33 AM »
On Arrakis: Most of the accomplishments in BM require you to spend a lot of time. If you're part of a likeminded group that's fine since you can delegate. If you're alone, against a behemoth like SA, it's a different story. He was ambitious and kept piling the hay on his fork, more than that, he's enthusiastic enough about BM to have been dragged into it multiple times. Sure, most (all) of us prefer to see the story through till the end but that doesn't mean someone should just keep on playing for our entertainment. If he's tired of it, let him quit. During the time he played at least he did stuff, changed things and inspired a ton of conflict.

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440: January 28, 2014, 10:25:05 AM »
Wrong again. He left on his own. He was never excommunicated, although several people would have liked to do it.

Why is the church claiming he is then?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441: January 28, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »

Perhaps they are annoyed they never got the chance to, perhaps it fits their desired history better, or perhaps they are all bat!@#$ crazy and have convinced themselves of this alternate past.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442: January 28, 2014, 12:43:28 PM »
Doesn't need to be excommunicated to be called a heretic. :P

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443: January 28, 2014, 01:46:28 PM »

Because they did. I remember it very clearly. He demoted himself from his elder rank, back down to full membership, and then he was kicked out. I remember jumping on this and demanded that he be given a trial by magistratum, and the response was "No magistratum, we all know he's guilty."

Indirik is wrong on this. Leopold was kicked from the Church. He was apart of Jonsu's congregation, and had no intent on leaving as he was interested in starting a schism  with me(back when Delvin had told me schisms would be implemented in three months tops).
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444: January 28, 2014, 02:49:13 PM »
The logs say he demoted himself, but unfortunately, share no insight as to what happened next.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445: January 28, 2014, 06:39:11 PM »
Because they did. I remember it very clearly. He demoted himself from his elder rank, back down to full membership, and then he was kicked out. I remember jumping on this and demanded that he be given a trial by magistratum, and the response was "No magistratum, we all know he's guilty."

Indirik is wrong on this. Leopold was kicked from the Church. He was apart of Jonsu's congregation, and had no intent on leaving as he was interested in starting a schism  with me(back when Delvin had told me schisms would be implemented in three months tops).
Leopold was never formally excommunicated by the church. He may have been kicked out, but I don't think he was. But this was during the time when a bug kept everyone from leaving a religion (does this bug still exist?) and *everyone* had to be kicked out.

Now, people may claim that he was excommunicated for various reasons of their own. Some may mis-remember it, misunderstand what happened, or deliberately spreading misinformation. But he was never formally excommunicated.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446: January 28, 2014, 06:49:14 PM »
Wrong again. He left on his own. He was never excommunicated, although several people would have liked to do it.

Leopold was excommunicated. He stepped down willingly from the elder council but didn't leave the church. Jonsu left willingly.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447: January 28, 2014, 07:00:22 PM »
Leopold was excommunicated.
Not through any vote or trial. Some individuals may claim that, but it was never a decision of the elder council.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448: January 28, 2014, 09:28:43 PM »
No magistratum was held. The rest may be up to a matter of semantics...

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449: January 28, 2014, 11:19:15 PM »
I too recall a letter from one of the elders (Mordaunt? Medugnats? Not 100% on which) kicking him out and declaring him excommunicated. But no, there was not a vote by the elders to my understanding (not that I would not, know being an elder, but it wasn't announced as 'vote from the elders', just as a church-wide order from an elder). Thus, Jonsu did protest the lack of voting.

TL;DR: elder declared Leopold excommunicated the church; elders didn't vote.