Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Fifth Invasion

Started by Lefanis, December 02, 2011, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlboro

Or maybe one of the terrorists.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Indirik

But, you'd still need the ritual, right? Unless the artifact is the key, and the ritual is just a smokescreen...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Yorkie

Wait...so we can't just stab the blight to nonexistence?...

Laaame.

De-Legro

Or the whole thing is a smoke screen. Overlord seems to have been mostly truthful, can the same be said for the rest of the Daimon leaders?

Quote from: Yorkie on February 27, 2012, 10:11:54 PM
Wait...so we can't just stab the blight to nonexistence?...

Laaame.

What are you talking about?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

Rio's ruler protested out of office.

Interesting.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakilevo

Didn't they just reelect him?

Chenier

Quote from: Zakilevo on February 28, 2012, 12:16:39 AM
Didn't they just reelect him?

Doubtful, regular elections start in a few days. Albeit possible.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

He admitted some of what he'd done after a few small inquiries/protests, then appointed himself Marquis and Duke of Fwuvoghor and started manufacturing random Duchies like a drunken monkey. Which led to much larger protests as you might imagine.

De-Legro

Quote from: Geronus on February 28, 2012, 02:30:19 AM
He admitted some of what he'd done after a few small inquiries/protests, then appointed himself Marquis and Duke of Fwuvoghor and started manufacturing random Duchies like a drunken monkey. Which led to much larger protests as you might imagine.

Yeah, such a surprise. Did no one suspect that this might happen when you elected him? We are talking about the player that used the fact that the Ruler of Alluran was a knight in one Duchy to dispose her. RTO the city of the Duchy with one character, secede and force the ruler into the new realm, take over the realm with the other character, then "reconcile" the difference with the character that performed the RTO to bring the city back into the realm.

Geronus

Quote from: De-Legro on February 28, 2012, 02:39:01 AM
Yeah, such a surprise. Did no one suspect that this might happen when you elected him? We are talking about the player that used the fact that the Ruler of Alluran was a knight in one Duchy to dispose her. RTO the city of the Duchy with one character, secede and force the ruler into the new realm, take over the realm with the other character, then "reconcile" the difference with the character that performed the RTO to bring the city back into the realm.

Does it surprise me personally? Not at all, especially since I had the OOC luxury of seeing what he was up to in the Rulers' channel with my other character. In truth he would never have been elected except that after Jethro unexpectedly resigned, he was the only one who ran for the position. I was not at all interested in ruling Riombara at the time for OOC reasons, and I assume that Tan_Serrai probably felt the same way. Don't know why Fleugs or Telrunya didn't throw their hats in though; they certainly are now.

JPierreD

Quote from: De-Legro on February 28, 2012, 02:39:01 AM

Did Hvrek participate into any of this? Because if he did not, judging him by that would be pretty OoC...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Indirik

Those kinds of stunts are a family trademark. Anyone who has spent time in the same realm as them will understand.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JPierreD

I can understand two families having feuds against each other, but to my recently arrived character hearing that the cousin and brother of Lord Kepler were madmen means, well, pretty much nothing. I as a player know that people usually make very similar characters, but having my character assume that a noble has the same personality as the rest of his family seems... odd, at the very least.

But then, this is when things start getting personal and player/character separation thins. I'd rather not see that happening.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

De-Legro

Quote from: JPierreD on February 28, 2012, 03:56:29 AM
Did Hvrek participate into any of this? Because if he did not, judging him by that would be pretty OoC...

Impossible for Hvrek to do any of that personally, since the family was locked and the current family is a recreation. Can't recall the old family having a character named Hvrek, but I could be wrong. But as Indirik has said, this is pretty standard behaviour from the "family". Just ask players from the colonies.

Telrunya

Fleugs and my character were going to throw our hats in the upcoming Elections no matter what. Probably why Hvrek decided to make his move, he knew he would not be reelected no matter what. Even if he had still hidden his friendly chats with the Overlord, enough information had come out to make his position crumble.