Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 437663 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #105: December 08, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »
The signpost on Daimon Worship temple read like this-

Don't tell everyone! I'm already putting dead giveaways all around, there was much learning after the 4th invasion and making it easier for players to find out what's going on and how to defend themselves was one of them. But we don't want to take all the fun away, do we?

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: December 09, 2011, 06:23:36 PM »
meh.. killed daimon.. and it revived.
firefox

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: December 09, 2011, 06:30:56 PM »
Eh, I still count it as a kill ;) Riombara: 1!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: December 09, 2011, 06:37:45 PM »
meh.. killed daimon.. and it revived.

Same happened last time. Them daimons like to show that they are invincible to make a good first impression. ;)

Yea, I'd count it too. Besides, they've been known to come back to life one way or another.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakilevo

« Reply #109: December 09, 2011, 06:38:36 PM »
Well at least humans are doing better than the  last time.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: December 09, 2011, 06:41:29 PM »
Well at least humans are doing better than the  last time.

How can you tell?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: December 09, 2011, 06:43:50 PM »
How can you tell?

I guess by victories, but considering that the invaders' units are like a 10th of what they were last time, I'm not all that impressed.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: December 09, 2011, 06:48:21 PM »
Yeah, victories over scouting forces aren't really that great. Though Daimons already attacking a City?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: December 09, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »
Their big bad guy is roaming around Fheuv'n, but I'm guessing he figured that since we were declaring wars and all, he didn't need to attack us. XD

Fine with me, can't wait to go bash on Nothoi!

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #114: December 09, 2011, 09:13:47 PM »
Same happened last time. Them daimons like to show that they are invincible to make a good first impression. ;)

Actually, that was just me forgetting about the newbie protection. He shouldn't have survived. So... even if he's not dead... consider him disgraced and going home to mommy to whine about evil humans or something.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: December 09, 2011, 09:16:24 PM »
Actually, that was just me forgetting about the newbie protection. He shouldn't have survived. So... even if he's not dead... consider him disgraced and going home to mommy to whine about evil humans or something.

Sweet! I remember this happened to a daimon commander during the Fourth Invasion too, but no such luck that time.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: December 09, 2011, 09:58:07 PM »
Sweet! I remember this happened to a daimon commander during the Fourth Invasion too, but no such luck that time.

Haha, yea.

Plus, I think that it wasn't even at the beginning of the fourth invasion, it was with new daimon leaders they had popped in.

Or was it the third invasion? Or both. Not quite sure anymore.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: December 09, 2011, 10:02:23 PM »
Haha, yea.

Plus, I think that it wasn't even at the beginning of the fourth invasion, it was with new daimon leaders they had popped in.

Or was it the third invasion? Or both. Not quite sure anymore.

I distinctly remember this happening in the Fourth Invasion, as I was not around for the Third. I *think* it was Cimmerian, but it might also have been Night-something-or-other.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: December 10, 2011, 03:35:03 AM »
How can you tell?

Our internal organs are still largely intact!
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: December 10, 2011, 01:05:41 PM »

It's Nigel! MR strikes first! We taught the daimon killing skills well. 8)

Don't tell everyone! I'm already putting dead giveaways all around, there was much learning after the 4th invasion and making it easier for players to find out what's going on and how to defend themselves was one of them. But we don't want to take all the fun away, do we?

Oops. :-[   :-X
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell