Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 437621 times)

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #1290: April 10, 2012, 11:19:57 AM »
The takeover of Vur Hagin is almost done I think. Hard to tell since my character is on day 4 or 5 of being wounded. He's been going back and forth between wounded and seriously wounded.
That has never hapened to me. Is it tied to age?

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291: April 10, 2012, 11:35:11 AM »
That has never hapened to me. Is it tied to age?

I believe so. Yorick is over 60 years old.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #1292: April 10, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »
Yeah, getting old sucks.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293: April 11, 2012, 12:21:58 AM »
These "region lords only" votes are too vulnerable to crap like this. On FEI, Cathay had a lords only vote and they ended up with a McGahee, for goodness' sake.

Most realms don't border the blight is Fheuv'n does.

It's an inconveniant of the system, sure, but I still believe it's the best system overall.

Of course, it works better in large realms with lots of regions and nobles than in tiny blight-bordered realms with very few nobles.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294: April 11, 2012, 01:14:28 AM »
These "region lords only" votes are too vulnerable to crap like this. On FEI, Cathay had a lords only vote and they ended up with a McGahee, for goodness' sake.

You obviously do not understand the intricate beauty of the republican system. ;)
------
qui audet vincit

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295: April 11, 2012, 01:31:20 AM »
Looks like Vur Hagin just got blighted.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296: April 11, 2012, 01:32:18 AM »
You obviously do not understand the intricate beauty of the republican system. ;)
Please enlighten us.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297: April 11, 2012, 03:14:36 AM »
Yeah, Vur Hagin is blighted.

Roleplaying Event   (2 hours, 54 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in the vicinity of Vur Hagin (14 recipients)
As the Daimon control over the city solidifies, the horrors hasten their slaughtering of the population. Soon, fear and suffering hangs in the air, thick as clouds. And then it actually forms clouds. Dark, black clouds that block out the sun completely. Within a few hours, the familiar, frightening sight of the Blight is forming over and inside the city, pushing the thinner clouds further outside, into the surrounding regions.

And then, as far as anyone can see from the outside, Vur Hagin vanishes into the Blight.

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298: April 11, 2012, 12:58:26 PM »
The same did happen to Grehk. The monsters thus definitely have the ability to blight a region (I assume if this works on capitals then it would work on all other regiontypes as well) after taking it. Yeh gods.

My (RP) family home has vanished....

-----------------

Message sent to everyone in the vicinity of Grehk (15 recipients)
As the Daimon control over the city solidifies, the horrors hasten their slaughtering of the population. Soon, fear and suffering hangs in the air, thick as clouds. And then it actually forms clouds. Dark, black clouds that block out the sun completely. Within a few hours, the familiar, frightening sight of the Blight is forming over and inside the city, pushing the thinner clouds further outside, into the surrounding regions.

And then, as far as anyone can see from the outside, Grehk vanishes into the Blight.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299: April 11, 2012, 01:40:38 PM »
In other news: Thalmarkin's usual taunting of Overlord just got us a nice big, red target painted on Unger.

Yay! ... I think?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300: April 11, 2012, 01:47:09 PM »
In other news: Thalmarkin's usual taunting of Overlord just got us a nice big, red target painted on Unger.

Yay! ... I think?

Their defeating the takeover probably did that.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301: April 11, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
A TO was never started in Unger. Not sure why. Maybe because we fought him every turn except one (and then our militia still rallied and fought him) or because we killed enough daimons...

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #1302: April 11, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
Because of the drawn-out battles. The Daimon commander simply never had enough hours left at the turn. Oh yes, and then he died.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303: April 12, 2012, 02:12:45 PM »
The fallen apitals are being blighted. So what hapens if there are still characters there? Do they get traped inside?

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304: April 12, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
The fallen apitals are being blighted. So what hapens if there are still characters there? Do they get traped inside?

The players are asked to move out. No idea what happens if they refuse.