Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Fifth Invasion

Started by Lefanis, December 02, 2011, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solari

You know what sucks?  Staring down the entirety of the Daimonic force just outside your capital, having pleaded with your neighbors and allies to send help, and getting nothing but silence on the other end.

Tan dSerrai

/That/ I can well imagine. Having a 'gate' between Rines and Unger would certainly help....sigh.

Indirik

Maybe your allies are not your friends.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Solari

Quote from: Indirik on May 14, 2012, 09:50:32 AM
Maybe your allies are not your friends.

Then I think it's time for Thalmarkin to relocate, irrespective of the current owner.

Iltaran

[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Solari

Quote from: Iltaran on May 14, 2012, 01:37:39 PM
I was not silent!

You kinda were!  All of you were!  ;)

Naidraug

Maybe we just don't want to ruin a surprise for you...
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Morningstar

Quote from: Naidraug on May 14, 2012, 06:04:04 PM
Maybe we just don't want to ruin a surprise for you...

Surprise! We just let you die!

Marlboro

It's 57 miles to Winifael, we've got a horse full of grass, half a case of whiskey, it's dark... and we're wearing our visors down.

Hit it.  8)
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

mikm

Traveling is troublesome. Even if Sint sends troops now I doubt they will arrive in time.

Thunthorn

I fully admit to have been more silent than I should have as Imperator of Melhed. RL issues are mostly to be blamed. Unfortunately even if I had been more verbose we couldn't have done much more to help as rebuilding after the battles in Agyr has been painfully slow. All RCs were empty, most funds were used up and all surviving units were battered down to a minimum.

We are getting back on our feets now though some units that for unknown reasons had taking up position in Bil Havil got squished by Overlord this evening.

EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)

Geronus

Quote from: Solari on May 14, 2012, 04:01:17 AM
You know what sucks?  Staring down the entirety of the Daimonic force just outside your capital, having pleaded with your neighbors and allies to send help, and getting nothing but silence on the other end.

Fingolfin hasn't actually asked for help, at least not me, though I did on my own initiative instruct my general to see about sending help. Of course Fronen suffers from a high level of inactivity, so you might not get much from us. Too much apathy in my realm  :(

Solari

Quote from: Geronus on May 15, 2012, 03:41:20 AM
Fingolfin hasn't actually asked for help, at least not me, though I did on my own initiative instruct my general to see about sending help. Of course Fronen suffers from a high level of inactivity, so you might not get much from us. Too much apathy in my realm  :(

Nope, your General contacted me.  Fingolfin only gets involved when Enzo doesn't hear from the Generals. It's a fine relationship we have.  The General runs to the Ruler to complain, so he talks to the other Rulers.  ;D

Charles

I was headed to Unger via Qual when Bil Havil was attacked.

Marlboro

For posterity:

Dead Reckoning
Captain Vilmar (+3)
Type:   Special Forces
Strength:   42 men
Training:   87 %
Weapons/Armour:   87% / 60%
Damage:    0 %
Morale:    100 %
Cohesion:    54 %
Combat Strength:   1016
Encounter Setting:    normal
Deployment Line:    front
Deployment Formation:    wedge
Designation:    army

Babby's First 1K CS Unit is down to tap some kegs and raise some hell.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.