Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Fifth Invasion

Started by Lefanis, December 02, 2011, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikm

Rural takeovers now. Strange enough- the dynamic is not updating.

Charles

I have actually be quite impressed at how well we have been able to rebuild armies.  Alot of past investment goes a long way.  I think this is the third time we have rebuilt a 20kCS army nearly from scratch.  Not without concequences though: I had to do some drafting from my region, so we are suffering from it.

Lorgan

2 down, 3 (or 5) to go. :)

mikm

This recent was really something. If only Darkest Hour had died a litle I would have still had a unit.

Marlboro

Quote from: mikm on May 19, 2012, 08:54:13 PM
This recent was really something. If only Darkest Hour had died a litle I would have still had a unit.

They're only commoners!

http://www.hark.com/clips/cwlvpmmdqj-buy-another-one-you-rich-motha
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Iltaran

DIE! DIE YOU CITY STEALING DAIMON!

*coughs*

Don't mind me
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Lorgan

Wooohoooo! The Unblightening is upon us again!

Anaris

More than that:

There's a path open between North and South.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Iltaran

My beautiful Ossmat still isn't unblighted though  :'(
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

James

Rila will be quite happy to accept a city (and much gold and many unique items) in thanks for killing the Daimon which has then brought about the unblighting... :D
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Darksun

I truly hope that someone has been keeping track of those who levelled the killing blows against the commanders...

Lorgan

Sir Darius D`Este Dawnbringer and Lady Rila Nabarl Who-Still-Needs-A-Fitting-Nickname.

Marlboro

Quote from: Lorgan on May 20, 2012, 05:56:00 PM
Sir Darius D`Este Dawnbringer and Lady Rila Nabarl Who-Still-Needs-A-Fitting-Nickname.

Dame Rila the Redeemer.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Iltaran

Gilbert Norrel of Melhed also gets a shirt for taking down Overlord.

mikm

Quote from: Darksun on May 20, 2012, 05:44:20 PM
I truly hope that someone has been keeping track of those who levelled the killing blows against the commanders...
What about the judges?  They have the bigest kill record of all.