Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Fifth Invasion

Started by Lefanis, December 02, 2011, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles

Melhed is not out yet, we just need to rebuild most of our army...again...for the fourth or fifth time.  I would like to point out that we lost our army fighting in Thalmarkin soil.

Iltaran

The North is bleeding, but we're not out of this yet.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Marlboro

Hell yeah Red shows up to lead the Monsters and Undead into battle.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

mikm

Blight daimons pounded Sint reinforcements in Winafell.  :'(

Iltaran

Yeah, that was nasty. I'd hoped that they'd be unable to move out of the Blight/Dark Clouds.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Tom

Quote from: Iltaran on June 09, 2012, 11:45:00 AM
Yeah, that was nasty. I'd hoped that they'd be unable to move out of the Blight/Dark Clouds.

For a long time, they were. But in case nobody noticed (though there were lots of in-game messages): There was a lot of magic being cast, for over a week.

Geronus

Quote from: Tom on June 09, 2012, 11:02:10 PM
For a long time, they were. But in case nobody noticed (though there were lots of in-game messages): There was a lot of magic being cast, for over a week.

I haven't seen any messages :(

Zakilevo

When did you do that? I didn't get any message...

Lorgan

I've been sitting in Unger for ages with daimon lords circling around me (and then yes, sitting in my city :P) and haven't seen one message about magic. I thought those were sent to everyone in the vicinity?

Tom

Quote from: Lorgan on June 10, 2012, 12:57:05 AM
I've been sitting in Unger for ages with daimon lords circling around me (and then yes, sitting in my city :P ) and haven't seen one message about magic. I thought those were sent to everyone in the vicinity?

They are, but Unger does not border Mouzl or Bessimir.

Antonine

Quote from: Tom on June 10, 2012, 09:38:41 AM

See, this is what frustrates me - people not sharing things which are obviously important.

Any chance the invasion could be paused for a couple of months so Thalmarkin can hulk out and go and beat up the other human realms for being incompetent?  ;D

Lorgan

Ah, I assumed Overlord and his older buddies would do the casting. :)

Quote from: Antonine on June 10, 2012, 08:12:55 PM
Any chance the invasion could be paused for a couple of months so Thalmarkin can hulk out and go and beat up the other human realms for being incompetent?  ;D

Mouzl and Bessimir sounds awefully close to us...  ;)

Antonine

Mouzl and Bessimir were more a reminder for me to be irritated at the behaviour of people during the invasion in general.

Noldorin

I have been in Winifael for the last 6 days and I havent recieved any msgs about magic :/
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Lorgan

Quote from: Noldorin on June 10, 2012, 10:36:21 PM
I have been in Winifael for the last 6 days and I havent recieved any msgs about magic :/

There was that one message you got with Amrod when trying to RTO Bessmir though, but that's a long time ago. I suppose it took a while for blight daimons to overcome their fear of the sun.