Author Topic: Is there something changed with the map on the travel page on Beluaterra?  (Read 18556 times)

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
The main advantage of the new map is that it can be zoomed and panned. This gives you the view you need, when you need it, instead of a giant image that may or may not work nicely.

We also want to give people a better feedback. And honestly, I am a big fan of the Realms view - it gives me a much, much better impression of the land covered by a realm than the icons.

By default it goes to a useless map that's mostly empty. No indication of where realms are, where you are and so on. That's not an improvement. It really should default to the old view as closely as possible. I don't want to have to tick x number of boxes just to get the same info I used to get with a single click.

Default to Full Map+Flags or Geograpgy+regions+Flags+Names(though this one looks pretty cluttered compared to Full Map+Flags). Those two give you the most likely information you'll be wanting and leaves you the least clicks in most cases.

Is clicking on region name to be taken to the region page one of those missing things?
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.