Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 173650 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #15: January 08, 2012, 01:32:53 AM »
I tend to agree with Vellos regarding his Zuma criticisms. The other thing we have to worry about is if we OOC say something here, whats to stop the Zuma GM's/Artemesia from extracting ingame revenge for what we say on the forums. 

Before we started talking about a world war with the Zumans nothing had happened for months. Then everyone started talking and what happens to Zuma start marching around and attacking stuff.

We know they have huge armies
We know they can fly over lakes and rivers bypassing chokepoints
We know they are controlled by one GM
We know that this GM doesn't talk to us unless we go directly there to talk, who knows if he also plays on Dwilight with his other account, he could be Artemesia for all we know.
We know that they need food
We don't know that if we do manage to beat them back will the GM just inject another 25,00000Cs into the game claiming netherworld recruitment, or returning with a vaster army recreating Bel on Dwilight for the next million years.

I really don't mind the Zuma, What I do mind is if the Zuma don't play by the same rules we play by. If they play by our same rules and we see their massive armies starving and lands revolting and other things like losing regions to monsters then I'll trust them, until then they are just a super-uber force to stymie PVP and keep western Dwilight ground under its thumb.
We live lives in beautiful lies...