Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 174728 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #165: January 10, 2012, 10:18:46 AM »
But even if none of that happened, I have yet to meet someone who described the area, like you know, how Grympen Mire is...a mire. Or how the Ruins of Walfurgisnacht has a crumbled tower. Or how Dragon Song has a huge temple structure.

From when Terrence was in Dragon Song:

Roleplay from Terrence   (22 days, 19 hours ago)
Message sent to: Haktoo
Terrence walks silently through the apparently abandoned temple complex of Dragon Song, one hand on his sword hilt. He was tense - he had already been attacked by wild animals in the plains outside the temple. The animals hadn't gone down easy. They were savage, bestial things, more so than any wild animal he'd ever encountered before, and they seemed different. He couldn't quite put his fingers it, but they were...changed.

He shook his head. Best to keep his mind on his current situation. It certainly didn't seem any safer in here than out there. This temple complex seemed abandoned, but the adventurer kept catching glimpses of movement out of the corner of his eye. He'd stopped looking after the first few times, as there was never anything there when he looked. Just the countless dragon statues lining the walls. Some of them looked liked they'd been smashed apart, long ago, and put back together less than perfectly. He wondered if they'd been broken when the people of this temple turned against the great dragon of the Roost. Either way, he didn't like them. The eyes seemed to follow him as he walked through the temple, even those of the broken ones.

"I've had about enough of this," he thought. "Time for something different."

Terrence cups his hands to his mouth and bellows, "Haktoo! I am here, as ordered!"

His call echoes around the temple interior and he leans against a wall, one hand on his sword hilt, and waits.