Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 174714 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #255: January 30, 2012, 03:53:37 AM »
Oh yeah, what a ridiculous assertion, there might be some Zuma tribes people who belong to the largest and most widespread religion in the Maroccidens, that happened to be founded in a realm directly on Zuman borders. What a ridiculous thing to RP, Zuma people who might live in/around/near Terran and might belong to Triunism and respect Hireshmont as an elder of the religion? Bah!

Again, pretty funny how these mighty Zuma overlords would become so upset over a "pompous" name such as "Diviner," but never seem to care about other titles like, oh I don't know, "Chief Magistrate," "Mootgram," "King" or what have you. Sheesh, us little petty human ants are annoying, coming up with titles for ourselves all of sudden!

Oh, and wasn't that a message to Garrett anyways, not any Daimons?

You think Garrret doesn't pass on messages?

The Overloads tend to believe the Zuma worship them and them alone. I imagine that if any Zuma tribes were worshipping another religion they might get very very cross. Least that was how things stood about four months ago. But anyway why just assume that their are such worshippers? Priest have the tools to find out if anyone in the region is a member of a religion.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:55:41 AM by De-Legro »
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.