Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 173649 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #315: January 30, 2012, 11:25:55 PM »
Confessions from a bunch of members from the moot should override the one dude with the forged letter. At least to prevent them from attacking right away. My opinion of what garret's role should be is just a straight up ambassador that relays messaged between other players and those in charge of the Zuma. He is the ambassador and if players can't use him to tell the Zuma stuff then the Zuma is even more flawed.

The way the Zuma attacked Terran over that forged letter was way to trigger happy especially coming from GM's.

Confessions from a bunch of members from the moot should override the one dude with the forged letter. At least to prevent them from attacking right away. My opinion of what garret's role should be is just a straight up ambassador that relays messaged between other players and those in charge of the Zuma. He is the ambassador and if players can't use him to tell the Zuma stuff then the Zuma is even more flawed.

The way the Zuma attacked Terran over that forged letter was way to trigger happy especially coming from GM's.

But WHAT does the GM have to know the letter was forged? That is my question. When all you are getting are two copy and pasted messages from two different sources, then what metric do you have to decided which is true, remembering that the Zuma don't distinguish between advys and nobles, and care little for our power structures? And what is this talk about attacking right away? You guys were given time to sort things out, not much time I will agree but there were ways to extend those deadlines.

In terms of being an ambassador, what do the ambassadors in our realms do? Do all of them pass on letters exactly? Do they not attempt to use their role to their own advantage? Let me point it out again, Garret is not a GM character, the player is NOT part of the Dev Team. His character is his to play the way he wants. If he is failing in his duties then convince the Zuma of that IG and let them sort it out. A good place to start would be finding out from the Zuma what they think the role of ambassador means, it might be something quite different from what human realms think.

huh? you played the zuma gm who kept talking about fatmilaks and bols (with my character)? and then got nowhere and disappeared for a while (dropped out of the game?)

Was that Vates? Vates was the second GM who started later and then left. It was a pity because Vates had a lot of interaction with the players, didn't always make it clear that he was rather unique among the masters, and people are still basing much of their knowledge about the Zuma on Vates.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.