Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 174952 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #480: February 03, 2012, 02:21:03 PM »
...yep, people ignore me...

So uh, Dev Team people, some numbers please. How big of an influence does the Zuma actually have on Dwilight? Meaning, how many players are in the western Dwilight continent playing in the following realms: Iashalur, Astrum, Kabrinskia, Asylon, Terran, Barca, Aurvandil, Madina, D'Hara? Of those, how many have ever seen a daimon? I believe we can safely rule out Astrum, Kabrinskia, and Aurvandil as having a daimon in their actual regions. I also believe Iashalur never actually had a daimon in their regions.

Now, let's go to the bigger picture. How many active players play on Dwilight? How many active players play only on Dwilight? How many active players play on continents to the exception of Dwilight (Anywhere but Dwilight)? How many active players total (throughout the game) as of now?

I have a hunch that the percentage of people who would in the least bit be affected by the Zuma (Those realms I listed) are extremely small, and furthermore, the players within those realms who actually care or would in fact be really affected are even smaller still. I really believe that such a small change will hardly affect player count in the total picture of BM as a game that involves way more than the Zuma on Dwilight.

But don't believe me. Let's ask Anaris or someone for the numbers.