Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 174776 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #90: January 08, 2012, 08:45:20 PM »
Well, in my opinion, getting crushed by the Zuma or getting crushes by Astrum is the same thing. The Zuma play by Rules, just different ones. Zuma, Humans, Undead, Monsters, they are all part of the game. If you cannot accept the Zuma and oppose any action from them solely on the fact they are not a standard Human realm but a Daimon faction, then there really isn't much more to discuss. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that then. We simply think different on the matter of not-player Factions.

Though, the Zuma have been buying and demanding Food from other Realms, so it might very well play some importance to them.

Assuming they accept us? We go over and switch sides like any other human realm and play the game as Zuma instead, we abandon Asylon and then just march up there as one vast horde retake the dead lands and there its done , we have our lands back as Asylon but now we are Zuman, then we start attacking anyone around us who doesn't like it. It would be hard for the Zuman to ban 28 nobles, 28 nobles who can't wait to help out and be Zuman.

They could easily still ban you, no matter the numbers you bring, assuming there are no special restrictions surrounding joining the Zuma. Joining the Zuma doesn't suddenly mean they are friendly to you, give you the ability to recruit Daimons, let you do whatever you want or anything like that, so your scenario won't really hold up. The Humans that were part of the Daimons in the Fourth Invasion had pretty much no way to recruit an unit. Lastly, having everyone banished from the Zuma in no way shuts down Dwilight.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:01:54 PM by Telrunya »