Author Topic: Calm before the storm on FEI  (Read 73305 times)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Re: Calm before the storm on FEI
« Reply #60: March 26, 2012, 09:02:44 PM »
If Zonasa is boring, it isn't because there have been no good opportunities to start something. It's because of a concentrated effort by its leadership to make sure that nothing ever happens. Heck, I systematically starved a city for, like, 3 seasons, and publicly said so, and all I ever got was a few angry glances.
There were people that were fairly angry with you about that.  Morgan had to do a bit of talking to people to make sure it stayed only angry glances . . . because honestly, though he would never say so in public, Morgan actually thought Oradrikkon was doing the right thing.  That's part of Morgan's political strategy -- keep people around who do the things you want, but that you can't publically say you want -- and a large part of why Oradrikkon isn't likely to lose his position soon, even though he's been getting some pressure recently to try and get rid of him.

As far as nothing happening . . . well, it's a constant balancing act between doing what makes sense IC and trying to keep things interesting . . . Moses would have been banned a while ago if not for the fact that I think OOC that he makes the realm more interesting.  There are opportunities to start things, I think, you just have to not be stupid about it.

Hopefully this should get our blood flowing again and activity will pick up, even after the current business is done.  And hopefully we'll have a war soon . . . working on that angle.