Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 218837 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #120: June 10, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »
Honestly I have had zero interactions with the Zuma. I have no preconceptions about them specifically, IC or otherwise. I *do* have preconceptions about what the purpose of an NPC realm should be in a game like this. And in my opinion, they are not serving a constructive purpose if they are not enriching the game for the people that do interact with them. It is easy for a player whose character resides far from the Zuma to enjoy the lore and mystery that they represent. It is far more difficult to appreciate that mystery when you live next door and the Zuma show up to torch your city without even an RP to add a little richness to the experience of having your realm torn down.

Juan stared in D'hara. Like I earlier said, I was in the region when Terran was attacked by the Zuma, the Zuma passed through the region he was visiting at the time. It was that event that sparked Juan's interest. Like the GM says, those that truly interact with the Zuma get much from it, but they have spent the time to work out the first riddle, just how to approach the Zuma. Once you are past that first hurdle things open up.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.