Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 217132 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #585: April 01, 2013, 01:45:09 AM »
Declarations of war mean !@#$. Astrum declared war on Asylon, yet we constantly hear Asylon players nagging for an actual army to come.

And you looted a region, eh? Tell us which ones, then! The only regions of the 'moot the Zuma ever bothered attacking were our capitals or key cities. Oh, that and threaten total destruction unless a ton of unique items are given. But yea, sure, I'm sure that you totally did that to Aurvandil.

Asylon is young. We tried being friendly before, but they'd still randomly turn on us for stupid !@#$. Less talking means less stupid interpretations of what our characters say. I'd say we've been better off with our policy of ignoring them than we were in the days we were doing a bunch of RP events with everyone seemingly happy with each other.

Turn against you for stupid !@#$? Last I heard was the entire SA alliance complaining about the very same !@#$ that I complained about when I was allied with you in a war, you don't communicate, you pick and choose what communications to pass on to the other players and you I'll say it again the Moots communication was duplicitous and poor. Nevermind the way that D'Hara aids its allies in war, which is by not helping at all and sending out one or two troops at neutral status in some sort of vague and flaccid defend pact that doesnt help because its completely non-commital. The way D'Hara helps is basically by saying 'hey we are sending an army to help' but then sends a bunch of kids wearing paper armour and wooden swords and also sends a letter to the enemy they are fighting saying 'hey hey we want peace, I dont give a !@#$ what we have to do lets just get this peace signed' You are the worst undedicated, disloyal and meandering type of ally a kingdom could ever want. If you were a Batman character kingdom you'd be Two-face. Every decision in D'Hara is a mere coin toss, every choice the easiest one to evacuate, save ones own hide and save face without actually standing for anything at all.
We live lives in beautiful lies...