Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 58777 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #75: July 20, 2012, 11:12:18 AM »
Here's the list of Unique Items Oak currently have created and found during hunting.
Broken Scythe of Betrayal is +6 Prestige, the highest value item he ever found ::)

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Silver_Aegis_of_Reflection

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Cursed_Aegis

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Broken_Scythe_of_Betrayal

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Whispering_Mace_of_Destruction
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: July 26, 2012, 04:25:20 PM »
Meet same sage, Iriton. He is now at Leohampton.

The sage takes your Small Silver Mirror and vanishes into his workshop, or whatever it is he is hiding back there.
After a while, he emerges and your Broken Scythe of Betrayal has been repaired. Its new condition is 100 %.

The sage leaves while you still shuffle around in your belongings. You also feel strangely tired.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: August 01, 2012, 02:06:22 AM »
In Mansbridge.

You have encountered a sage, a wise man, known as Dentur. People say he is toothless. It is rumoured by many that he has magical powers. He and his kind are the only people capable of repairing and sometimes even improving unique items.

Here is what the sage can repair, and what common items he will need for that:

•repair the Broken Scythe of Betrayal (needs Boar Tusks)
•repair the Whispering Mace of Destruction (needs Unicorn Horn)

You also have one or more items that the sage can improve:
•can not improve the Broken Scythe of Betrayal (needs 80 gold, 3 silver and Giant Eagle's Feather, Small Ruby, Murder Knife)

The sage takes your Unicorn Horn and vanishes into his workshop, or whatever it is he is hiding back there.
After a while, he emerges and your Whispering Mace of Destruction has been repaired. Its new condition is 83 %.

The sage leaves while you still shuffle around in your belongings. You also feel strangely tired.

As you leave, you notice that Dentur appears to be packing. He mumbles that that he is done here.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: August 15, 2012, 12:05:47 PM »
In Dunstoke.

Meet with Athnether... - the bard Sage.

You have encountered a sage, a wise man, known as Athnether. People say he is bard. It is rumoured by many that he has magical powers. He and his kind are the only people capable of repairing and sometimes even improving unique items.

The sage takes your Broken Sword and vanishes into his workshop, or whatever it is he is hiding back there.
After a while, he emerges and your Broken Scythe of Betrayal has been repaired. Its new condition is 100 %.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: August 15, 2012, 12:07:05 PM »
Lord of Dunstoke post a nice bounty. Let get Oak hunting yeah? ;D

Roleplay from Valeriann Morton   (17 hours, 27 minutes ago)
Message sent to: Alma, Oak
You see a sign that Valeriann has placed a bounty on Monsters and undead in Dunstoke.

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #80: August 15, 2012, 11:52:31 PM »
I know someone who would be very interested in the Betrayal item.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: August 17, 2012, 05:40:37 PM »
I know someone who would be very interested in the Betrayal item.
Great, Oak will see you soon then.

Oak is now critically wounded when accidentally meeting a strong group number 3 undead. Maybe he will die, maybe not :(

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: August 17, 2012, 05:44:35 PM »
Great, Oak will see you soon then.

Oak is now critically wounded when accidentally meeting a strong group number 3 undead. Maybe he will die, maybe not :(
Yeah that happened to me but I didn't get wounded so next day I fought again. Group 5 I killed an undead champion and made the mistake of going to the next group so my advy was seriously wounded but now only wounded because of bandages and alcohol.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: August 22, 2012, 12:39:51 PM »
Oak manages to annoy Baroness of Dunstoke by addressing her as Lord instead of her title. Ugh, Oak did not end up in prison at least. Not like my previous adventurer the infamous Brock on EI :P

Roleplay from Valeriann Morton   (6 days, 5 hours ago)
Valeriann was moving throughout Dunstoke directing reconstruction, when the peasant Adventurer made his way through the crowd to offer her an item he had come across, addressing her as "Lord".  Valeriann turned and glared at him, removing her headgear and letting her hair fall about her shoulders.  Angry at being insulted over her being mistaken for a man while she was dressed in her armor, she turned and walked away from the man.  Although she was interested in the item, she would not be made sport of by this peasant, whom she had laid her life on the line for against the Taran attacks, and served time in prison after being captured by the Tarans in battle.  Two of Valeriann's troops move in, and roughly shove the peasant, and follow their lady back to her keep.

Roleplay from Oak
Realizing he has a slip of tongue, he lets himself be pushed away by Baroness guards.

"Perhaps I will try again when Baroness in a better mood later." Oak thinks to himself.

A peasant by the name of Arthos calls Oak over to his hut.
A very modest hut that stood in Dunstoke region.
Oak has been familiarizing himself since he reach Dunstoke.

Arthos comments perhaps too sarcastically "Greeting young Oak. I see you having a tough time trying to act as a Noble."

Oak replies gently.
"Ah, perhaps my absence from my family home for quite sometime has make a peasant out of me.
My training is incomplete, my manner and courtesy lacking if any.
All this my Unique Items hunting will come to naught if I annoy my own realm Noble.
I have to be courteous and respectful to the Lords and Ladies of the land.
Hmm, the bounty Baroness set for the undead and monster are worth its weight.
It can help my sword training skill. Ever since I set my eyes on Minas Ithil, I will do my best to improve it
."

After awhile hunting monster, Oak is critically wounded in Dunstoke.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: August 22, 2012, 12:41:28 PM »
For those interested in how Oak recovering from Critically Wounded status to today Recovering status.
I think this will help Dev more greatly 8)

-----
Wounds Healing   (4 days, 18 hours ago)
The healers say your condition is improving.
They tell you that they have the internal bleeding stopped, and hope that they'll be able to bring down your infection soon.
Your wounds are still very serious, and you are slipping in and out of consciousness. The healers are doing their best, and say they think you will probably recover, but they cannot tell you how long it may be.
-----
Wounds Unchanged   (4 days, 6 hours ago)
The healers have kept your condition stable, but haven't been able to make any improvements yet.
Your wounds are still very serious, and you are slipping in and out of consciousness. The healers are doing their best, and say they think you will probably recover, but they cannot tell you how long it may be.
-----
Wounds Healing   (3 days, 18 hours ago)
They tell you that the infection is going away, and you should be better in a few more days.
You are still wounded, and the healers say you should make a full recovery, as long as you stay in bed for a few more days.
-----
Wounds Healing   (3 days, 5 hours ago)
In fact, they think you're well enough to be allowed to resume limited duties.
You are recovering from your wounds, and able to act and send messages, though you can't do as much as usual in a day.
-----
Returned to active duty   (2 days, 18 hours ago)
You have returned to active duty. You are in Dunstoke.
It will take about 4 days for your wounds to fully heal. During this recovery time, you may not be as active as normal.
-----
Wounds Healing   (2 days, 18 hours ago)
You are recovering from your wounds, and able to act and send messages, though you can't do as much as usual in a day.
-----
Returned to active duty   (2 days, 6 hours ago)
It will take about 4 days for your wounds to fully heal. During this recovery time, you may not be as active as normal.
-----
Wounds Healing   (2 days, 6 hours ago)
-----
Returned to active duty   (1 day, 18 hours ago)
-----
Wounds Healing   (1 day, 18 hours ago)
-----

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #85: August 29, 2012, 08:39:41 PM »
Did you sell the Scythe?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: August 31, 2012, 10:04:09 AM »
Did you sell the Scythe?
I havent sell the Scythe. Seem my realm too poor to buy Unique Items :(

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #87: August 31, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »
Come to Darka asap then.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: September 01, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
Yes, leave Minas Ithil! They don't need adventurers!  ;D
------
qui audet vincit