Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 55155 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #90: September 03, 2012, 07:16:46 AM »
Come to Darka asap then.
On my way. Oak never venture outside Minas Ithil lands before, gotta find some commoners as my guide 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: October 02, 2012, 05:02:05 AM »
Oak has now joined Darka realm and abandon Minas Ithil realm.
Darka lands quite a far distance, finally Oak has reached them.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: October 06, 2012, 02:16:56 PM »
Yay!

I just found this :
Name: Tempus' Book of the Blessed   
Type:   Book   
Condition: 92 %   
Prestige: +2   

I am currently in the area of Mansbridge, anyone interested?

Eirikr

« Reply #93: October 07, 2012, 07:37:14 AM »
There's a Baron in Brackhead named Maduin who'd enjoy an item...

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: October 07, 2012, 06:34:28 PM »
Found him, and sent offer for 10 gold, i am an adventurer not a merchant, so i want to get rig of it fast!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: October 08, 2012, 01:58:36 AM »
Oak still has one more Unique Item, Whispering Mace of Destruction. Any Lords or Ladies of Destruction here? 8)

Eirikr

« Reply #96: October 08, 2012, 02:03:16 AM »
Found him, and sent offer for 10 gold, i am an adventurer not a merchant, so i want to get rig of it fast!

Thanks. I noticed it was pretty cheap, so I tried to give you a recommendation in return, but I got an error... Threw it in the bugtracker.

Jon Snow

• Knight
  • Eddard, Brandon, and Jon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: October 09, 2012, 06:08:15 PM »
When Oak goes a-gathering for items, what setting do you use? I've only tried gathering a few times, cause I prefer hunting. The only times I ever gathered, I use pretty plenties. Is it worthwhile using the other options?

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: October 09, 2012, 06:29:33 PM »
I used a balanced settings and on second click found a Boss in a wave 4, on this character i do not hunt waves after 5, i got 3 advies killed for that.

It was just luck O.o since my adv and wep are like 10%/15%.

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: October 09, 2012, 07:53:23 PM »
Yeah it's surprising when you find champions that l low down. It happens to me sometimes too, and other times I can go as high as group 8 and not find anything  >:( I go up pretty high sometimes though, usually till 6 or 7. None of my adventurers have died from hunting yet  :)
Thanks for the help too.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: October 11, 2012, 02:01:36 AM »
When Oak goes a-gathering for items, what setting do you use? I've only tried gathering a few times, cause I prefer hunting. The only times I ever gathered, I use pretty plenties. Is it worthwhile using the other options?
Oak gathering using Balanced and Boring most of the time. Once in awhile when I really bored, I used Rare and Risky.

Balanced and Boring will always return at least some items or very less of the time, none at all.

Rare and Risky mean you going for very rare to find items, which also mean most of the time you found none.

Plenties always return result all the times. Still got odd chance nothing return at all.

In the end, it is just down to luck. It is recommended to get your Adventurer with no fatigue before begin gathering. No fatigue enable your adventurer to stay focus :)

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Adventurer_Game

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: October 11, 2012, 02:05:05 AM »
I used a balanced settings and on second click found a Boss in a wave 4, on this character i do not hunt waves after 5, i got 3 advies killed for that.

It was just luck O.o since my adv and wep are like 10%/15%.
Do you buy some gear for your advies? Some gears can boost up the swordfighting skills and adventuring skill. It helps a lot when you have lot of gold to go around. Oak managed to reach group 5-6 most of the times but he will get wounded after this group.

Yeah, sometime luck play a big role. Wish your advy have a long life ahead and hopefully one day your advy will become a Noble 8)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: October 11, 2012, 06:10:56 AM »
My last adventurer was hunting all the time on "Stealthy, low risk" and died as well...

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: October 11, 2012, 08:47:48 PM »
I use maximum risk 100% of the time and it generally works very well for me. I have been wounded in ages and that is going up to monster groups 7 or 8 and defeating alphas single handedly. I'm kind of an all or nothing person anyways so it fits me.

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: October 12, 2012, 10:33:07 AM »
Yeah me too, when I hunt I always use max risk. I don't get injured as much as you'd think though, even though I go up to group 6 or 7 sometimes. I've only been really injured once so far. I once searched using pretty plenties for 16 hours, but came up with nothing  :'(  But yea\h, most of the time I do find items. Thanks for the help Ketchum!