Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 57197 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #60: May 29, 2012, 05:52:08 AM »
That does not sound appealing for me to get this Oak adventurer to rise up become noble :o

Finally Oak manage to get to group 5-6 without getting wounded ;D

Given how much fame you have, I'm actually somewhat surprised that you don't already. Do you really need more than 19 to get that fourth noble slot? Then again, considering that three was the max when I started playing except for donors and people with a legacy fifth slot, I suppose it would make sense to set that bar high...

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: May 29, 2012, 05:59:09 PM »
That does not sound appealing for me to get this Oak adventurer to rise up become noble :o

Finally Oak manage to get to group 5-6 without getting wounded ;D

I hate fighting beyond group 6, from 7 and beyond you will surely die if you have bad luck, currently i fight until group 5 and re-do the hunting.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: May 31, 2012, 02:43:05 AM »
I hate fighting beyond group 6, from 7 and beyond you will surely die if you have bad luck, currently i fight until group 5 and re-do the hunting.
Yeah, it depend on what is the risk you took when you do the hunting. I always strive for maximum risk, not surprising to see Oak getting wounded quite often. Time to seriously train on swordfighting skill and dont forget adventuring skill...

Oak Item:
Common Items
•100 year Oak Bark
•Adventure Gear (20x)
•Bear Hide
•Beastman Blood
•Boar Tusks
•Broken Sword
•Coloured Feather
•Combat Gear (35x)
•Devil's Flute (3x)
•Empty Keg (4x)
•Empty Scroll Case (3x)
•Expensive Toy (3x)
•Flintstone (2x)
•Griffon Egg (3x)
•Incense
•Junk (2x)
•Lump of Wax (5x)
•Monster Claw (2x)
•Monster Skull (2x)
•Quality Leather (3x)
•Quartz (2x)
•Rare Woodland Flower (2x)
•Silver Goblet (3x)
•Small Diamond
•Small Silver Mirror
•Thief's Hand (5x)
•Topaz
•Unicorn Horn
•Wolf's Hide (3x)
•Wooden Statuette (3x)
Useable Items
•Bandages and Alcohol (2x)
•Bedroll
•Honey
•Lamp
•Rope
•Small Tent

2 gold, 9 silver
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: May 31, 2012, 05:34:45 AM »
I take it you focus on gathering items instead of hunting monsters since you only have 2 gold?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: June 01, 2012, 07:51:43 AM »
Most likely. My last adventurer was broke but had many items. My newest adventurer has around 20 gold from monster-hunting, though I've had -terrible- luck finding good items.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: June 01, 2012, 11:28:16 AM »
I take it you focus on gathering items instead of hunting monsters since you only have 2 gold?
I do both, balancing between both at same time. One week hunting, next one week gathering.
Down to 2 gold, due to training my skill at the Academy.
Blasted Academy tutor, eat most of my gold >:(

Most likely. My last adventurer was broke but had many items. My newest adventurer has around 20 gold from monster-hunting, though I've had -terrible- luck finding good items.
If you are in Atamara, you may lookup Oak for exchange of items.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

egamma

« Reply #66: June 01, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »
Down to 2 gold, due to training my skill at the Academy.
Blasted Academy tutor, eat most of my gold >:(

Don't waste your time. You'll get far more training by buying better equipment and using it to hunt.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: June 06, 2012, 03:25:23 AM »
Don't waste your time. You'll get far more training by buying better equipment and using it to hunt.
Dang... Academy is useless then :(

Yeah, been buying a lot of equipment. The monsters, undead getting tougher every day when Oak reach group no.5, 6 or 7 ::)

Wondering if we can estimate the adventurer skill if we are using equipment? ???

egamma

« Reply #68: June 08, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »
Dang... Academy is useless then :(

Yeah, been buying a lot of equipment. The monsters, undead getting tougher every day when Oak reach group no.5, 6 or 7 ::)

Wondering if we can estimate the adventurer skill if we are using equipment? ???

You can burn an hour every once in a while. If your training is higher than your equipment, then your equipment is holding you back.

flames

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: June 08, 2012, 06:32:33 PM »
Bad times came to my advie. No luck searching items, no luck serching for monsters or undead. For like 3-4 days he can't find anything, be it items or evil creatures :P (and he even changed region several times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: June 08, 2012, 07:48:48 PM »
Yeah, it depend on what is the risk you took when you do the hunting. I always strive for maximum risk, not surprising to see Oak getting wounded quite often.

For real is all luck, i lost my last advie just fighting in low risk all the time, and the previous one on medium risk, the one adventurer that lasted longer was my first one who ran for 41 year on maximum risk.

The one and only coincidence i have on these 3 death is that they were fighting group 7s.

My current character is just a treasurer hunting, and of course i do not hunt groups beyond lv 4

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: July 17, 2012, 03:01:32 AM »
Given how much fame you have, I'm actually somewhat surprised that you don't already. Do you really need more than 19 to get that fourth noble slot? Then again, considering that three was the max when I started playing except for donors and people with a legacy fifth slot, I suppose it would make sense to set that bar high...
Fame 20 or more, then can get that 4th noble slot. I just reach my fame 20 8)

You can burn an hour every once in a while. If your training is higher than your equipment, then your equipment is holding you back.
So I need sell off equipment, then we can know the real stats ::)

Meet my first sage on Atamara after that stable code change stuff.

•Meet with Iriton... - the wanderer Sage.

The sage takes your Monster Skull and vanishes into his workshop, or whatever it is he is hiding back there.
After a while, he emerges and your Cursed Aegis has been repaired. Its new condition is 69 %.

The sage leaves while you still shuffle around in your belongings. You also feel strangely tired.

As you leave, you notice that Iriton appears to be packing. He mumbles that that he is done here.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: July 19, 2012, 12:03:36 PM »
Wounded during fight against undead and lost 1 of my 3 Unique Items. Grrr... >:(

Unique Item Lost   (just in)

As you regain consciousness from your wounding, you realize that you have lost the Cursed Aegis!

egamma

« Reply #73: July 19, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
Wounded during fight against undead and lost 1 of my 3 Unique Items. Grrr... >:(

Unique Item Lost   (just in)

As you regain consciousness from your wounding, you realize that you have lost the Cursed Aegis!

"Curse you, Cursed Aegis!" (shakes fist)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: July 19, 2012, 04:37:35 PM »
Hey, its cursed after all...
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.