Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 58771 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #45: April 21, 2012, 05:51:06 AM »
 Congrats, my advy on Atamara just recently found a unique item that he sold cheap for 40 gold to get a reccomendation.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: April 23, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »
Congrats, my advy on Atamara just recently found a unique item that he sold cheap for 40 gold to get a reccomendation.
Thank you for your wish. Congratulations to you too, you done pretty well. I sold the unique item for 25 gold and a recommendation.

Now hopefully can go for second recommendation and train his swordfighting skill up enough on par with the most infiltrators. Am thinking of making Oak become infiltrator in his future 8)

Out of curiosity, where is your Atamara adventurer realm? ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: April 24, 2012, 12:50:39 AM »
He is a Carelian adventurer, and also planning on making him a cavalier once he is a noble, then a infiltrator when he has plenty of honor, just have to make sure not too much prestige.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #48: April 27, 2012, 10:45:10 PM »
So... time to gift the unique to another advie? :P
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: May 02, 2012, 02:04:08 AM »
He is a Carelian adventurer, and also planning on making him a cavalier once he is a noble, then a infiltrator when he has plenty of honor, just have to make sure not too much prestige.
Cavalier eh? That is one class I havent touch at all, having no prior experience even after reading all the wiki stuff :-[

So... time to gift the unique to another advie? :P
Yeah, if we can gather all Advies of Atamara and holding all the Unique Items, shouting atop of the mountain ::) Maybe a Guild of Advies ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: May 10, 2012, 12:29:17 PM »
Posting to watch!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: May 17, 2012, 03:57:11 AM »
The second Unique Item i have not enough things to craft one. The sage keeps asking for some items that my character does not have. Oh, well. With current new Stable environment implemented, I can check whereabout of sages and wizards. Which is very nice really :D

This few weeks having Oak fighting off undead and monsters, switching between his own realm Minas Ithil and its ally realm Hammarsett lands.

Seems all nobles went to war with Atamara battles reports received by Oak ::)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: May 17, 2012, 05:29:25 AM »
Do you know what listening to rumors does?
― G.K. Chesterton

egamma

« Reply #53: May 17, 2012, 07:26:01 PM »

Why don't you try it? It's the same as an undercover report--tells you how the peasants feel about the different realms.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: May 18, 2012, 02:32:12 AM »
Listening to beggars for a bit and piece of information, when I tried this a few days ago :P

Am thinking maybe we can find out the whereabout of sage and wizards in this way. Not that I successful of course, but you may try :)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: May 18, 2012, 04:47:27 AM »
Why don't you try it? It's the same as an undercover report--tells you how the peasants feel about the different realms.
This is what I got, though it seems there are two different things both called listen to rumours:
You spend an hour talking to the locals, chatting up the beggars and listening to gossip.

Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any interesting rumours.
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: May 24, 2012, 02:37:49 AM »
I got the same result. Not sure it does anything, but I am curious to try this again and again. Maybe I find a cookies :P

I have been wondering what will happen when Oak the adventurer got 3 recommendations but my family limit of 3 nobles characters have been taken up. Could Oak still rise up to become a noble? ???

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: May 24, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
I don't think so. Not until you open another noble slot.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: May 24, 2012, 11:29:11 PM »
Could Oak still rise up to become a noble? ???

You will be forced to pause a noble if you are already at your limit.
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: May 29, 2012, 02:06:30 AM »

You will be forced to pause a noble if you are already at your limit.
That does not sound appealing for me to get this Oak adventurer to rise up become noble :o

Finally Oak manage to get to group 5-6 without getting wounded ;D