Author Topic: Feature Cut: Mentors  (Read 25113 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Cut: Mentors
« Reply #75: August 01, 2012, 03:36:23 PM »
I've been working on a general newbie-guide on the wiki for a while... well, I used to work on it. I got pretty far but then life caught up with me and I let it rest. I won't have time to continue the work on it right now, but I will have in about one-and-a-half month. For the video: I had been speaking about that with Lilwolf once and we almost got to the point of making one, but again, life caught up with me and I let it slip.

Making a few forum topics left and right is something that doesn't require much of my time, and I'll be sure to do that. Preferably today. Haven't been posting on the forum for over half a year though so I might have to read up. It's good that you're willing to hand out goodies to people that deliver results. Do you have any specific rewards in mind? We could host a competition for a video and take it from there. I think, for a wiki-guide, you will need to hand out rewards to more than one person, as it is near to impossible to make a decent starting guide all by yourself.
Ardet nec consumitur.