Author Topic: Favorite realm?  (Read 18582 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite realm?
« Reply #30: June 03, 2012, 05:23:29 PM »
Which is the most vibrant at the moment and why?
Any suggestions?

The Colonies may well be about to enter a new age, with the long term wars ended, there will probably be some quiet for a while before all the dynamics change. I think any realm would be worth joining now as I'm quite excited about the future of the Colonies and really have no idea what to expect, so being a part of any of these realms as they build to whatever happens next will make you an important part of the history here...

I tend to agree with this. We're definitely on the cusp of a new era and all realms have the opportunity to do some interesting things in the future, once everyone's settled down, reclaimed as much of the rogue lands as possible and prayed to their various gods in hope that they don't regret whatever decision they embark upon!

Of course, the only problem is that the potential to do interesting things might not necessarily become reality, but I'm hopeful. I think the present situation will probably force the break up of the longest standing alliances either way and that will be a boon to future enjoyment for everybody. You'd perhaps be well served joining any realm.

Oritolon is EASILY stirred up.  It is very easy to bring this realm to the brink of civil war.  You've got all kinds of cliques that most don't even know about, including the old timers.  You can have a good time here with some initiative.

Hehehe, the best part is that you haven't been to Oritolon in an age and everything that you've said is STILL correct! Yeah, if you're mischievous and have an eye for politics you can have fun in Oritolon. As previously mentioned, roleplay isn't really existent there though. There are certainly a few nobles there capable of doing good RP and have in the past been more active with it, but we all found the last war very taxing due to the old estate system and collapsing to 14 nobles at one point (not good when you have two duchies and 8/9 regions). We all just gave a collective shrug as disaster heaped upon disaster I think. I'm simply happy to see a bit of discussion again now we have a reasonable number of nobles once more.