Author Topic: Maroccidens!  (Read 22962 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Maroccidens!
« Reply #30: April 15, 2011, 02:41:58 AM »
Maroccidens is basically the area south of the Zuma and the Root River.

I have taken to calling the region between the Via Mountains and Maroccidens by the name of Mesoccidens.

The area above that is just "Caerwyn."

I am glad that Maroccidens has caught on as a term; I'm hoping other terms catch on too.

With Asylon expanding to Koshtlom, Terran starting to stabilize after the post-colony shocks, and D'Hara resurgent, it'll still be a hard winter, but next summer should be very fun. I suspect that by next autumn, most of Mesoccidens will be settled by Terran and Asylon (assuming Caerwyn doesn't completely collapse into a mess of monsters and undead and the Zuma don't get feisty), while I have high hopes that Barca will be able to expand given how heavily invested in its success Terran and D'Hara are; and if Terran's north gets more and more stable, we should be able to help Barca more.

I really invested a lot into sending caravans to all corners of the world this "year", I'm thinking we should fare better than last winter. We'll see how long my stocks last... especially since the other cities will probably be wanting slices of it.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron