Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 181911 times)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #540: August 30, 2011, 08:15:22 PM »
I just find it humorous that Barca is making threats that require military force without even notifying the people who would actually be enforcing them: Terran and D'Hara. I mean, I like seeing a more independent Barca, but it is funny to me to see them all pumped up and feeling powerful.
If you read the letters, the only real threats made by me is when there was a possible violation of Barca's claims. In that cause, I know I have the support of my allies. And that aside, Vigilans and Marche received all those letters as well.

I do not know how much they planned, but if you look at there family histories you see they started playing and went almost straight for a rebellion in Libero, then they came to Madina and claimed the candiels duchy which they shortly after succeeded.
The role of Florence is vague here, who apointed all of them to all the lord positions in the duchy just before they succeeded

I think they came to Madina with only goal in mind: take it over.
The reason they must be an OOC group is because they sticked together as a group from the beginning they started in Libero and seen no roleplays or messages in Madinan stating there characters friendship or any thing like it.
As a player they justw ant a realm for there own, not to have fun and play the game, no they have an OOC goal for there entire IC motivation.

Why do you have to put on an attitude about this, you don't even have a character in Aurvendil or Madina?
How would you know better then me for example, who has been with it from the start?

And again, i am actually happy with an enemy like Aurvendil, like most other players in Madina.
As i said before, i'd advise anyone to join either realm, Madina or Aurvendil, just because the war is intense and fun.

Still OOC groups like this could seriously harm this game.
Fortunatly, the problem seems to solve it's self(no active diplomacy very anti social)
You can not prove this. I also have one RLF in game. We play together in Ibladesh, and on occasion we have helped each other in the past. But I have played battlemaster for more than 4 years now, and I know a lot of families who I do enjoy playing with and other families who I rather avoid. And it could be perfectly possible that the group does not even have a ooc relationship.
However, if what you say is true, Florence was still chosen by the majority of Madina to rule as Grand Dogess.

I am sorry if my attitude seems hostile or anything. It is not my intention. However I do want to state that you make some serious accusations.

In every other thread SA hijacks the thread. I fear that Barca has hijacked our own thread in revenge...
LOL
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar