Author Topic: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict  (Read 249648 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Terran-Kabrinskian Conflict
« Reply #675: May 08, 2012, 02:39:36 PM »

And beeing an Asylon player, I am a bit puzzled that Haktoo suddenly got all buddy-buddy with Kabrinskia, but maybe im just jelaous, since I and others of Asylon really put some hard work into getting friendly with the Zuma, But its clear to me now that it was a waste of time befriending Garret, who I enjoyed exhanging letters with, both IC-wise and OOC-wise, and the fact that he and I worked for a mutual beficial goal, peaceful and good relations on the common border between Asylon and the Zuma, we sold food, we did our best to apprehend Terrance(but later I was informed by Haktoo to let it be, he was no longer important) and most of all, we left the Zuma in peace, doing our best to not annoy or disturb them, just as we where told to do... So by playing by their rules we kinda lost it...
(bah, now i am starting to sound bitter so enough about my hurt feelings  ;).)

1. Asylon isnt really ganging up on Kabrinskia, she have been poking us and provoking us with demands and threats for as long as that nation has existed, we have played nice as we was more focused on getting stability in our nation that doubled or trippled over just a few days/weeks. Eventually we had enough when she was threatning us that she would set the Zuma on us if we got involved in the war.

Haktoo all of a sudden got buddy buddy with Kabrinskia?  That "buddy buddy"  aspect took months... really,  months to accomplish.  This isn't something that happened overnight.  It was made quite clear to the rulers of Barca, Asylon, Terran and D'hara that this was happening.  They all knew I was making frequent trips to the Zuma yet you all still did nothing to communicate effectively with the Zuma.

Asylon dealt with Garret.  That was your own mistake.  If you wanted to be peaceful with the Zuma you should have dealt directly with them.  Garret had his own agenda.  I am willing to bet that he shared very little of his conversations with Asylon to the Zuma.  Also, I never threatened anyone with the Zuma.  To say such a thing is a blatant lie.  I told Glaumring that if the war degraded and it didn't stay as Terran vs Kabrinskia then the Zuma would get involved.  I was in Zuma land talking to Haktoo about Kabrinskia declaring war on Terran to teach them a lesson when Terran declared war on Kabrinskia.  I had already worked out the back up plan with them in case I was attacked by more than one realm.  The attack was supposed to come in the spring.  That is why I warned Asylon to stay out of the war.  No threats were made.  I even said OOC from the beginning when Barca declared war that the Zuma would be involved.  Nobles other than Kabrinskians knew about the Zuma's involvement weeks before they ever arrived in Kabrinskian lands.   I even asked Terran to name their terms for peace.  I told them that the Zuma were coming and that I didn't want this war to degrade further.   I made no demands or threats I just asked for the terms they wanted for peace.   

The response I got weeks later was that Hireshmont will give me peace for 1 month if I declare war on the Zuma.  How stupid is that...  "Attack your protectors and we will leave you alone for 1 month"   Dumb Dumb Dumb.  I know that offer wasn't really meant to be serious, but it seemed like a very dumb thing to say.  Terran seems to do just about anything it can to antagonize the Zuma and then throw a hissy fit when the Zuma get involved. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)