Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Sign-up Thread  (Read 124897 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Okay, so Perth, you'll be the GM then, or the person determining how actions turn out and what happens?

Also, can nations fight and destroy each other? Take land, etc? I'm assuming so, but wasn't exactly sure after reading through.

Finally, we send orders to you, (GM) but we can also communicate with the other nations and discuss plans, treaties, etc...right? I mean I'm sure this is encouraged but just checking.

1) Yes, I will be GMing. And I hope I can do it well enough not to cause all of you to wish my soul burn in the fires of hell!

2) Absolutely. In fact, I encourage it. (war, that is)

3) Yes, do please RP with everyone else. Argue over stuff. Make presumptuous claims to things. Tell someone you are going to wipe them off the map. You can do this in the form of gov't "proclomations," newspaper articles, etc. Anything you want, really.

This is highly similar to another forum game which they called, "Qpawn", its found here: http://qpawn.beardedfool.com/forum/index.php.

Their entire forum seems to be devoted to running the game.

How many players will you be able to handle?

Interesting; I look at it!

And I think I can probably handle up to all of the nations I have listed at most. Any more than that and I would probably need some help.

I am the Qing.

Where do we get stats for our country?

Noted.

I will have them up, at latest, when we start the game. But I MIGHT be able to get them up by tomorrow.

I'll take the Empire of Brasil.

Noted!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)