Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Sign-up Thread  (Read 124882 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
It might be helpful to have a separate thread for side discussions. Otherwise, the Official Game thread will get hard to follow.

Feel free to use this one.

Perth, I realized the Army and the Navy levels are missing as well. One can have a huge army, like Korea, but if they are armed only with swords they are really not worth that much. Same with Ironclads against Wooden Vessels, or Junks.

I figured I will just keep these things in mind when giving the updates about the battles and such. If Britain invades Korea, for instance, it will take a lot more for Korea to come out on top. Otherwise, I would need to implement even more stats. The ones I have for now are plenty work for the time being, lol.

Request: When you post in the main game thread, can you preface your post with the country you are playing? Something like: "[CSA] The Union sucks eggs!" or whatever...

I suspect that it would be *very* helpful for everyone who, like me, can't keep this stuff straight, but who is too embarrassed to admit it.  :-[

I think this is the best and most efficient option. I don't see the need for a huge IMG in every little post. For a large RP or some important event, sure. But not for a two sentence reply or something.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)