Author Topic: Stuff Brom Does  (Read 43437 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff Brom Does
« Reply #75: May 11, 2012, 04:07:06 AM »
So you got an alliance with the Zuma because of an item that has their name?

Hurray, another pending invasion over something a foreigner does that we have absolutely no power about? Is this supposed to make us any happier?

Had we found the item, I suspect the Zuma would have been pounding on our capitals until we hand it over, and then ask extras as compensation for their troubles. Fits their previous deeds with us.

Hmm...it couldn't possibly be that someone contradicted this earlier today...

The Zuma discovered in game that the item was held by Brom when we saw a battle report that he fought in as part of Barca. Almost immediately diplomatic relations dropped from peace to neutral and the only reason there wasn't war was because of in game interactions involving the ruler of Barca, and then Brom changing realms to Kabrinskia and Allison getting in contact straight away saying she wanted to give it to [the Zuma].

Oh, hey, look! Evidence that you're talking out your ass! Wow, whodathunkit!

So, how long is it going to take you to spin this into yet more evidence that the Zuma are terrible and have it in for you?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan