Author Topic: Stuff Brom Does  (Read 43699 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff Brom Does
« Reply #105: May 11, 2012, 12:52:02 PM »
DO EET!

Since you pissed off almost anyone who would deal with the Zuma by now, I think you'd make for a very interesting ambassador :p

Madigan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: May 11, 2012, 03:25:14 PM »
1205 cs. 115 cavalry.

I'm thinking I'll try and take on Fang Fang 1v1. What do you think? 90 daimons vs 115 cavalry + a big ego?

"Hi, I'm Brom Silverfire and this is Jackass".
Silverfire: So who married Alice?
Woelfy: She's married to Hendrick Madigan
Silverfire: How much would it cost for someone to assasinate Hendrick Madigan for me

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: July 13, 2012, 03:26:49 AM »
Okay people. Brom's now Judge of Kabrinskia, married to Allison officially, and a Consul of Sanguis Astroism. This has all worked out really well, I'm running behind on ideas.

What sort of new ambitious plot does Brom need to run now? (Note: I'm not enacting anything I can't have a reasonable RP reason behind it. But ideas are always helpful)

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: July 13, 2012, 03:58:28 AM »
Well, as a minion of Allison, the overthrow of D'Hara is always an attractive plot line.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: July 13, 2012, 04:00:43 AM »
Well, as a minion of Allison, the overthrow of D'Hara is always an attractive plot line.

Why would I care about D'Hara?

And since when has Brom been a "minion" of anyone?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: July 13, 2012, 04:12:49 AM »
Why would I care about D'Hara?

And since when has Brom been a "minion" of anyone?

Takeover Zuma and declare Allison bitch queen ruler of those lands.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: July 13, 2012, 05:44:48 AM »
You asked for an ambitious plot. I gave you one. I bet Brom would love to conquer D'Hara to show the depth of his devotion to his new wife. :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: July 13, 2012, 06:04:54 AM »
You asked for an ambitious plot. I gave you one. I bet Brom would love to conquer D'Hara to show the depth of his devotion to his new wife. :D

You still haven't given me a reason though. I know absolutely nothing about why Allison would want to conquer D'Hara and that's the truth. If I don't know, then my character certainly doesn't.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: July 13, 2012, 06:11:39 AM »
What made you so against D'hara?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: July 13, 2012, 06:38:31 AM »
Indirik isn't against D'hara...   Allison is against D'hara and Indirik knows about it and is talking about it.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: July 13, 2012, 06:41:28 AM »
Indirik isn't against D'hara...   Allison is against D'hara and Indirik knows about it and is talking about it.
Well I know about Allison being against D'hara but considering the fact he brought it up and seems to be encouraging it, it seems like he is also against D'hara.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: July 13, 2012, 07:44:54 AM »
Start a family, that should be enough to cause everyone who hates Brom to have nightmares.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: July 13, 2012, 09:15:55 AM »
You still haven't given me a reason though. I know absolutely nothing about why Allison would want to conquer D'Hara and that's the truth. If I don't know, then my character certainly doesn't.

Allison is against D'Hara because Summerdale died without her having a hand in it. And I'm quite sure she doesn't like that at all....  She needs to show she still got what it takes! ;D
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: July 13, 2012, 01:07:22 PM »
What made you so against D'hara?

It's on her border. Seriously, what other reason would someone need?

Note: the above comment should not be construed to imply that Solaria has it in for D'Hara. We in the Democratic People's Republic of Solaria love our wealthy grain clients to the west!

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: July 13, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
Allison is against D'Hara because Summerdale died without her having a hand in it. And I'm quite sure she doesn't like that at all....  She needs to show she still got what it takes! ;D

I wouldn't be too sure about that.  She may not have played a big role, but sbe was involved...
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)