Author Topic: Missing Recommendation  (Read 2120 times)

bluexmas

• Knight
    • View Profile
Missing Recommendation
« Topic Start: April 26, 2012, 02:28:13 PM »
So I just discovered my third item with my adventurer, and was thrilled to sell it and get my third recommendation. Only problem is, I just checked my "recommendations" page and there is only one listed, not two. My Advy is Ingel Finsternis on BT. I know I'm not making this up, because both times I sold items before, I got the page saying that I had been given a recommendation. I've been a member of Thalmarkin the whole time, and the most recent one still shows up, it is the first that has gone missing.
Is there any behavior that is not a bug that would lead to a recommendation going away? If not, I'll file a bug report, but since there's no error code or anything, I thought I'd start here in case I'm ignorant about something.
The Finsternis family welcomes you.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Recommendation
« Reply #1: April 26, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »
You know from who you got the recommendations? Do those Nobles still have to be around for it?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 26, 2012, 02:40:57 PM »
Do those Nobles still have to be around for it?

Yes. My advy suffered similiarly.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

bluexmas

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 26, 2012, 02:42:51 PM »
The first one is no longer part of the realm, would that be the cause?
The Finsternis family welcomes you.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 26, 2012, 02:48:18 PM »
Recommendations from nobles that have gone to a different island or been deleted no longer count. Not sure about paused nobles.

egamma

« Reply #5: April 26, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »
The first one is no longer part of the realm, would that be the cause?

Yes. Emigration/migration/deletion of the noble loses you the recommendation. Not sure about pausing.