Author Topic: Help me choose continent(s) to join [veteran thinking about returning to BM]  (Read 20660 times)

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
you think everyone hates you.....

Katayanna liked you and Kellaine does not know you yet
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
ie. Dwilight is the best, but the other continents all have good stuff too.

P.S. If you want people to trust you, don't kill the King. (Or at least have a good cover up, so at least your realm-mates believe you)

I hate him.

I can't help it that your army just got destroyed by my realm about a week ago, your other char can't seem to win his war against my alliance, and you keep getting yourself pwned in Diplomacy.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:07:42 PM by Dante Silverfire »
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Well one of them did...

Katerina didn't hate you. She didn't have the capacity to hate you, nor did she want to continue living since you killed that portion off with your betrayal.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
I can't help it that your army just got destroyed by my realm about a week ago, your other char can't seem to win his war against my alliance, and you keep getting yourself pwned in Diplomacy.

Gah... it really is like you're some hell-spawn sent to ruin my life!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

He has that effect.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
He has that effect.

I blame the woman, if she hadn't seduced the King, no one would have had a problem.

Well you just smashed CE so I think my luck may be turning. Especially with events in Terran.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I blame the woman, if she hadn't seduced the King, no one would have had a problem.

Pft! The King needs a wife and an heir; someone's gotta do it  ::).

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Pft! The King needs a wife and an heir; someone's gotta do it  ::).

No one needs an heir in Luria. Just means they have to watch their children die before their eyes while another takes the crown off their head.

Philippe Faux

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Dwilight in my opinion is not the best choice at all.  I would say the worst of those i visited.  I see it as going to its death.  Half the map belongs to Sanguis Astroism theocracies and the other half has realms having so much Sanguis Astroism worshippers that its almost the same as if they were.  Sure they sometimes go to war against SA federation but the half SA worshippers they have go with cold feet and give intelligence to SA.

There is a mechanism put in place to avoid one realm owning all the map.  In my opinion SA bypassed that with its theocracies federation.  From what i have seen so far truly boring.

Zakilevo

Dwilight in my opinion is not the best choice at all.  I would say the worst of those i visited.  I see it as going to its death.  Half the map belongs to Sanguis Astroism theocracies and the other half has realms having so much Sanguis Astroism worshippers that its almost the same as if they were.  Sure they sometimes go to war against SA federation but the half SA worshippers they have go with cold feet and give intelligence to SA.

There is a mechanism put in place to avoid one realm owning all the map.  In my opinion SA bypassed that with its theocracies federation.  From what i have seen so far truly boring.

Same goes for Atamara. CE owns half of the map. Can't change it now. SA and CE both worked their way up.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
@Philippe

A lot of work went into SA and CE's federations, be it theocratic or alliance based.  If you want to dislodge them, don't rely on game mechanics, put in a comparable amount of work and you might be able to replace them.  If you feel that's boring, try to change it either from the inside or outside.

Like what was stated in relations to the combat script.  10 soldiers will almost always beat 2 soldiers.  It's not a bug, and a realm with tons of active nobles will likely beat a similar realm with almost no active nobles.  These are not bugs.  There is nothing to fix here except telling you to go and actually play the game. :-/
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Half the map belongs to Sanguis Astroism theocracies and the other half has realms having so much Sanguis Astroism worshippers that its almost the same as if they were.

There is not a single Astroist in Aurvandil, Pian en Luries, Luria Nova and Luria Vesperi. I suspect nor in the Grand Duchy of Fissoa, but I'm not 100% sure.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
You would be incorrect. ;)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Astroist Temple, Lord, Duke, Banker, General, Judge or King, then.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).