Author Topic: War please.  (Read 85515 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: War please.
« Reply #45: June 16, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »
Its funny how quickly Asylon has been convienently turned into the newest pariah state.
You're the one that put on the red shirt.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: June 16, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
Glaumring mishandled the SA card very, very badly. Instead of isolating Kabrinskia, he gave the SA a common enemy to deal with - himself. He's taking down Asylon with him.

So, just to repeat, this actually is about SA against Asylon? More or less how Glaumring's been saying all along but been dismissed as a crazy man for it?
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Zakilevo

« Reply #47: June 16, 2012, 07:56:15 PM »
So, just to repeat, this actually is about SA against Asylon? More or less how Glaumring's been saying all along but been dismissed as a crazy man for it?

If this was SA vs Asylon, you would be seeing Morek as well. Only a crusade can truly call all of SA realms. Glaumring changed his words several times before finally attacking Kabrinskia. He just played his cards badly and now he is paying the price.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:57:38 PM by Zakilevo »

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: June 16, 2012, 08:23:04 PM »
For argument's sake, I'm sure there are a bunch of non-SA realms who'd like to kick Glaumring in the teeth just the same :p

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: June 16, 2012, 08:23:49 PM »
The line between political and religious gets hazy with SA (theocracies being realm = religion), Right now it's politically SA vs Asylon (Corsanctum, Astrum, Kabrinskia, and Iashalur), but not (yet) a religious crusade.

EDIT: Glaumring is still probably a mad man, since he's switched from War With Kabrinskia By Defending Terran -> (Zuma jump in to defend Kabrinskia) -> Ceasefire with Kabrinskia -> War With Kabrinskia for Mech Alb / Elets -> (he's reminded that he ceased claims on Mech Alb as per Astrum) -> War With Kabrinskia For Pride's Sake.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:26:37 PM by Feylonis »

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: June 16, 2012, 08:30:41 PM »
The war is not, and has never been, "SA". It is several allied/federated realms dealing with the random acts of a Mad King.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: June 16, 2012, 08:52:54 PM »
Halleria you dont know !@#$, you are not on any of the military councils. Shut up already.
One guy was attacked in Elets, we told him to get out ge said he would take his chances.
The hilarity of how little you know of our military tactics only goes to show how well my plans to isolate you has worked. You are a general of a 3 man courtier army... Pleaser shut up.

It is a common tactic in propaganda to paint one as insane or mad... I am not mad. I am fighting a just fight against Kabrinskia, agsinst evil and corruption. One that many here are cowards to face. The behemoth of Astroism is rotten to the core.

Trust me you guys are more worried than we in Asylon are. The nobles in Asylon asides from Halleria are all very calm and following orders. We are enjoying this thoroughly.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:55:33 PM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: June 16, 2012, 08:57:04 PM »
If you're enjoying it that much, then cut out all the OOC bitching and propaganda, and get on with enjoying the game. That is, after all, why we all play.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: June 16, 2012, 08:58:03 PM »

No, it's realms that happen to be SA against Asylon.  Astrum defending their colony (Kabrinskia) from a war of aggression (and defending their land claims, which were challenged by Glaumring at the start of the war; that, by the way, was a hell of a diplomatic insult to Astrum) and calling in support from their other colony (Iashalur), + Corsanctum who I'm pretty sure just did it because they were bored (their "Defender of the Faith" CB not jiving at all with the CB's of everyone else).

If it *is* just a big disguised Crusade against Asylon then it's been hid very well from my character.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Zakilevo

« Reply #54: June 16, 2012, 08:59:52 PM »
If you're enjoying it that much, then cut out all the OOC bitching and propaganda, and get on with enjoying the game. That is, after all, why we all play.

Can't agree more. Don't know why you are complaining if you are enjoying this so much Glaumring.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: June 16, 2012, 09:10:04 PM »
Ya'll come to every dance I throw and then bitch the next morning about the hangover.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: June 16, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »
Ya'll come to every dance I throw and then bitch the next morning about the hangover.

Well stop slipping us roofies.

Oh, who am I kidding. Never stop, G.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: June 16, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
Go epic or GTFO...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 11:19:10 PM by Glaumring »

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #58: June 16, 2012, 11:30:56 PM »
Glaumwin's law: As a thread in Dwilight grows longer, the probability of a discussion about Asylon or its Mad King approaches 1.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Zakilevo

« Reply #59: June 16, 2012, 11:37:28 PM »
Glaumwin's law: As a thread in Dwilight grows longer, the probability of a discussion about Asylon or its Mad King approaches 1.

Our troll panda Foundation ftw.

What was this thread even about again? lol. This thread is turning into an Asylon thread I think...