Author Topic: Where to Go ;)  (Read 28301 times)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Where to Go ;)
« Reply #15: June 21, 2012, 03:10:56 PM »
Thalmarkin is a monarchy and has been the hero of this invasion. Overlord, Darkest Hour of the North and Darkest Hour of the West were all killed attacking their capital. Presently rather battered, but have room to expand. Mostly Order of the Golden Feather, with some Daishi. Noldorin is King.

Why thank you. You've not done too bad yourself! ;)

But the old government system names are so outdated. Yes, Thalmarkin is a monarchy but we elect all of our government positions, the general monthly, and the council comprises half of the realm, though most information is shared with the entire realm. Of course, our actual government members do have great authority, especially our King but you just can't argue with his results and methods during his almost 2 year reign... That doesn't mean you can't argue with him though. :)

1. I will love you forever if you bring a high activity character to the realm.

;D

2. We were enemy number one on the island before the current Invasion. At one point, every single realm in the North was trying to get a piece of us. That may or may not change once the Invasion ends. I've been doing as much as I can to build goodwill and better relations with our neighbors, but who knows? Old Grehk in particular was really out to get us before the Invasion; it would not surprise me if they come at us again soon.

I would personally consider that a pro.  Especially if you know that expansion was a big reason for that war, you had after all 5 cities and were attacked by realms who had all together 6 cities together. (Not counting Melhed since their participation didn't really end up benefiting either party.)
So... the prospect of war is always good in my opinion, even if you might lose. But either way, I think your diplomacy has really gotten Fronen out of the marginalized state it was in before the invasion.