Author Topic: Help me choose continent(s) to join [veteran thinking about returning to BM]  (Read 19569 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
All truths are naturally skewed in the favor of one's own experiences - I simply try to be an unbiased I can humanly muster. (Which isn't much, but still, at least I try)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
emulating all the things that are commonly despised about medieval Catholicism.

What's bad, OOC, about this? We emulate lots of bad things about medieval society.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Poor Triunism.  :'(

I had some ideas to bolster the faith planned for the peace time following the Kabrinskian conflict, but Aurvandil had to come along and put that stuff on hold!  >:(
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
By all means, do so! I'm tempted to introduce my faith to other continents beside Bellua but I can't be assed to have 2-3 Priest characters. :-P Lets get Triune bolstered!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.