Author Topic: Clan from Fontan/Aurvandil now in Armonia  (Read 19080 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: Clan from Fontan/Aurvandil now in Armonia
« Reply #30: July 12, 2012, 04:47:44 PM »
We have to add, that's on Battlemaster players have the tendency to move where the wars are, and even if we enforce, forbid or control, players would always prefer to play with friends.

About what a group of players do to take over a realm, thrown out the council on protest to force an election and with it win and take control, etc. (happened to me on Fontan, but is the past) i am not against it.

In the old times some groups tried to kill the rulers, or did it either by poison, stabs, ex: "Brutus killed Ceasar" all is part of the game, because there was, there are and there will be a group of people who want to seize power, on modern times they form political party or terrorist groups, but is the same.

These are things that are easy to solve IC, like Uzamaki did all you have to do is share "Nice and Comfortable All Paid Vacation Tickets" to everyone and presto!

There is an old rule on BattleMaster, (or so i think) something you can or the system let you do, is part of the game, otherwise wont be there, if 10 players want to have characters in the same two realms is ok, but if they are quiet, move like a puppet or don't follow orders, fine them, if they complain, fine them, if they protest, vacation tickets.

Peace!