Author Topic: Terran trials  (Read 72047 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Terran trials
« Reply #195: August 22, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »
Like this?

...No, that's still just "lit up", not "illuminated" ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #196: August 22, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #198: August 23, 2012, 02:45:23 AM »
I was working on a template for the wiki that allowed for illuminations. Thought it would be nice for peoples books but could never get the image display formats right.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: August 23, 2012, 08:12:50 AM »
Anyways....

Eramsus was just elected to a Lordship. *facepalm* How embarrassing.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #200: August 23, 2012, 09:00:23 AM »
How the hell did that happen?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: August 23, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
How the hell did that happen?

*cough* Alura didn't run for Vassar. Neither did anyone else. Erasmus put his name in to run on last day. Voted for himself. Now he is Senator of Vassar.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: August 23, 2012, 01:40:52 PM »
He trie to join SA. Sent this big "I repent!" message. Got kicked out. Rejoined. Got kicked out again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: August 23, 2012, 03:39:43 PM »
You mean you haven't banned him yet??

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: August 23, 2012, 04:25:27 PM »
You mean you haven't banned him yet??

Every veteran has a right to a trial in Terran, even if he is a man who prevented that right to others.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: August 23, 2012, 04:53:36 PM »
Every veteran has a right to a trial in Terran, even if he is a man who prevented that right to others.

Fools. Even Riombara has the good sense to ban traitors like that with a simple vote in the Advisory Council.

And I guarantee you if Erasmus was a Riombaran traitor, that vote would have passed in under a day.
Timothy Collett

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: August 23, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
Fools. Even Riombara has the good sense to ban traitors like that with a simple vote in the Advisory Council.

And I guarantee you if Erasmus was a Riombaran traitor, that vote would have passed in under a day.

Yeah, I am not sure what is taking so long. They were ready to string up Shino based off of one forged letter. Erasmus banned several lords and nobles, as well as the Chief Magistrate, and I hear nothing with regard to sentencing him. But, then again, I am not in the Senate anymore.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #207: August 23, 2012, 07:57:50 PM »
Yeah, I am not sure what is taking so long. They were ready to string up Shino based off of one forged letter. Erasmus banned several lords and nobles, as well as the Chief Magistrate, and I hear nothing with regard to sentencing him. But, then again, I am not in the Senate anymore.

It's a bug preventing his banishment
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: August 23, 2012, 08:08:00 PM »
It is not a bug. It is a restriction that almost no one ever runs up against, as the circumstances are not exactly common.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #209: August 23, 2012, 08:08:40 PM »
It is not a bug. It is a restriction that almost no one ever runs up against, as the circumstances are not exactly common.

Oh really? Do tell! He's not a Royal is he?