Author Topic: Terran trials  (Read 71938 times)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Terran trials
« Reply #210: August 23, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »
Oh really? Do tell! He's not a Royal is he?

No.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211: August 23, 2012, 08:09:44 PM »
No. He was just elected to a lordship. There is a waiting period after being elected to a lordship before the new lord can be banned.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #212: August 23, 2012, 08:11:36 PM »
No. He was just elected to a lordship. There is a waiting period after being elected to a lordship before the new lord can be banned.

Ha!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #213: August 23, 2012, 08:21:56 PM »
How long is it?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #214: August 23, 2012, 08:34:21 PM »

Worse, he banned so many lords that there are tons of elections running: and many nobles are ineligible.

He could keep doing this for days if he gets lucky.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215: August 23, 2012, 08:39:28 PM »
I don't know the length of the waiting period. I didn't even know it existed until a few hours ago when Terran's judge contacted me OOC to ask me about it. I imagine it is a few days.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #216: August 23, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »
*cough* Alura didn't run for Vassar. Neither did anyone else. Erasmus put his name in to run on last day. Voted for himself. Now he is Senator of Vassar.

You're KIDDING right?

He did that *just* to piss me off, didn't he. Son of a... Crafty motherf-.

Argh! Half the damn realm can't vote or enter into referendums so he will continue winning any damn election.

WHY haven't we banned him yet? He should have been auto-banned the moment he was forced from Judge. What do we need a bloody TRIAL for, we ALL witnessed his crimes. Jeeze. Do you let a serial-killer run free while gathering evidence? No, you stick the bastard in chains or, if he doesn't come peacefully and wants to have a last stand, a bullet(or three) in his heart.

*sigh*

This is ridiculous. Waiting days for a trial while the damn traitor runs around making friends, spreading lies, getting LORDSHIP of the god damned region that belongs to the FIRST person he banned and the person who made his betrayal known...

C'mon. Also, Erasmus, if you do any damage to Vassar I will hunt your ass down and administer the Pear of Agony in full RP detail. PAGES OF IT.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Jim

« Reply #217: August 23, 2012, 10:44:57 PM »
C'mon. Also, Erasmus, if you do any damage to Vassar I will hunt your ass down and administer the Pear of Agony in full RP detail. PAGES OF IT.

You will hunt him down, or Alura will? You should probably keep your threats towards characters IC.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #218: August 23, 2012, 10:55:49 PM »
You will hunt him down, or Alura will? You should probably keep your threats towards characters IC.

I get the feeling that the distinction is not well understood.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #219: August 23, 2012, 10:58:01 PM »
I don't know about you guys but I don't carry out my real life threats by reading someone PAGES of RP.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #220: August 23, 2012, 11:00:39 PM »
HAHA, agreed. I'm not sure how threatening that would be in the first place.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221: August 23, 2012, 11:01:22 PM »
Not to mention I think Erasmus' player is a bloody genius for orchestrating all this. :P Erasmus, on the other hand, is a bastard.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #222: August 23, 2012, 11:56:02 PM »
I was so pleased with the string of messages and RPs that led to this that I felt it needed sharing somewhere other than between three people. This is just for entertainment, and should not be (ab)used IC by those not party to it. Only the first part of the RP is mine. I liberally borrowed from the one that Lucini sent Malus to put this together:

Roleplay from Malus Solari
(Personal message to Erasmus La Pointe)

Just before the midnight hour, a commotion is heard outside your manse in Vassar. A courier claims to have traveled, without pause, to deliver a most urgent parcel to you. With profuse apologies, he bows deeply and presents the first of what appears to be satchel full of items. It is a letter, sealed in orange wax and pressed with an Apple blossom, the seal of House Solari.

To Eramus of House La Pointe, erstwhile Magistrate of the Terran Republic—

I trust this letter finds you well. Upon the person of the courier who delivered it you will find a parcel. I believe it properly belongs to you. You will forgive me for my curiosity in taking the liberty of examining its contents and reading the attached letter. Rest assured in the knowledge that, should I receive any other parcels by mistake, they will be sent to you at once.

The courier, still full of apologies, produces a box. Within the box you find the severed head of former Lord Cato Alesius. The cut at the neck is clean, indicating a measure of mercy in his final moments, yet the face betrays his fate, a frozen look of horror upon it. Next to the head lies a scroll within the safety of a leather bound, tied with the silver seal of House Talratheon. The scroll reads:

Your Majesty, Arbiter Solari,

It gives me great professional and Imperial pleasure to present you with the head of the treasonous serpent Cato Alesius. I felt his head would better decorate a pike upon your capital than ours it would also be a fantastic opportunity to those whom would oppose the royal thrones of the Empire that sedition, rebellions and treason should cease and everyone shall fall in line or else suffer the ill fate of the Former Lord, now deceased and dishonored Cato Alesius. May the Gods grant him mercy in the afterlife.

For the Empire,
Lucini Talratheon, High Justice of Luria Nova
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:02:14 AM by Solari »

Jim

« Reply #223: August 24, 2012, 12:04:49 AM »
I was so pleased with the string of messages and RPs that led to this that I felt it needed sharing somewhere other than between three people. This is just for entertainment, and should not be (ab)used IC by those not party to it:

Roleplay from Malus Solari
(Personal message to Erasmus La Pointe)

Just before the midnight hour, a commotion is heard outside your manse in Vassar. A courier claims to have traveled, without pause, to deliver a most urgent parcel to you. With profuse apologies, he bows deeply and presents the first of what appears to be satchel full of items. It is a letter, sealed in orange wax and pressed with an Apple blossom, the seal of House Solari.

The courier, still full of apologies, produces a box. Within the box you find the severed head of former Lord Cato Alesius. The cut at the neck is clean, indicating a measure of mercy in his final moments, yet the face betrays his fate, a frozen look of horror upon it. Next to the head lies a scroll within the safety of a leather bound, tied with the silver seal of House Talratheon. The scroll reads:

Hahah awesome.

He lived to Hunt, and the Hunt got him killed. Cato was very fun and I found his death to be fun as well, though some RL issues prevented me from final RP, but it seems the community has done a great job of doing that for me, which makes me happy. Because we all know, he could have been killed and never mentioned again. Great fun.  ;D

Thanks for sharing Solari!  8)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #224: August 24, 2012, 12:36:44 AM »
Not to mention I think Erasmus' player is a bloody genius for orchestrating all this. :P Erasmus, on the other hand, is a bastard.

That's as may be, but if he tries to abuse the new-lord protection to keep from getting banned, that's going to get him the full negative attention of the devs.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan