Author Topic: Werewolf Forum Game, General Discussion  (Read 53922 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Werewolf Forum Game, General Discussion
« Reply #165: March 03, 2013, 04:26:06 PM »
Guys.. I'm back from the realm of sleepiness. Please don't get angry with me, Intense RL pressure forced me to abandon my dream project :'(. I hope everyone here won't judge me on that. Anyways, it is great to see Werewolf progressing and once I'm free from exams (22nd Mar), I'll again join your ranks.
Welcome back Cren. Do not worry, we are progressing to er, Werewolf what-is-the-latest-version-number-alphabet now? ???

We do miss you. More villager to be save when you around ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

« Reply #166: March 03, 2013, 05:22:53 PM »
You can compensate by hosting or taking part.  ;)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: March 04, 2013, 02:51:33 AM »
Guys.. I'm back from the realm of sleepiness. Please don't get angry with me, Intense RL pressure forced me to abandon my dream project :'(. I hope everyone here won't judge me on that. Anyways, it is great to see Werewolf progressing and once I'm free from exams (22nd Mar), I'll again join your ranks.
You can compensate by hosting or taking part.  ;)

Here, here! You still owe us the Supernatural, Part 2 game! It's still around, somewhere, so just resurrect it and we'll sign up! Of course you can take part in some games hosted by others first, as warmup. Anyway, I'm glad to have you around once more!

Welcome back Cren. Do not worry, we are progressing to er, Werewolf what-is-the-latest-version-number-alphabet now? ???

We do miss you. More villager to be save when you around ::)

Werewolf XIV was the last pure werewolf, if we count derivations and stuff it'll sum up to 16 or 17, I believe.
D'Espana Family

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: March 04, 2013, 09:27:38 AM »
I will definitely do something that will blow your minds (of course if you like it). A RP that is related to Ketchum... ;)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: March 04, 2013, 12:51:44 PM »
I will definitely do something that will blow your minds (of course if you like it). A RP that is related to Ketchum... ;)
Wow, that would be amazing... As long as furry role belongs to D'Espana, I nevermind 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: March 04, 2013, 04:07:17 PM »
Actually I meant a RP dedicated to Pokémon.. Just continue checking the topic I'm posting now. :)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: March 05, 2013, 01:57:20 AM »
Wow, that would be amazing... As long as furry role belongs to D'Espana, I nevermind 8)

Awwwww... You know how to make a man blush... ;)

Actually I meant a RP dedicated to Pokémon.. Just continue checking the topic I'm posting now. :)

Sounds good, I'll take a look into it.
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #172: March 08, 2013, 06:32:47 AM »
Let's get on with the current game. I'm itching to host again. :P Got to have game-mechanic options to cater for inactivity so the game can move on.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: March 11, 2013, 02:18:33 AM »
Let's get on with the current game. I'm itching to host again. :P Got to have game-mechanic options to cater for inactivity so the game can move on.

I hope it does. Current game has been... what's the word for ****ING slow to death? Just send the damned messages, people! I will never understand why people sign up to not play the game. I mean, you can fail a day, perhaps even two, but seven or eight? Come on, if you run a country or something like that do not sign up! >:(
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #174: March 11, 2013, 03:32:46 AM »
If the current game doesn't start up in the next day or two, I'll start with... Sabotage II.  Of course it could probably end up with the same fate and not even get off the ground, but crafting it is half the fun. ;D

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: March 11, 2013, 03:35:22 AM »
If the current game doesn't start up in the next day or two, I'll start with... Sabotage II.  Of course it could probably end up with the same fate and not even get off the ground, but crafting it is half the fun. ;D
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Sabotage was pretty awesome, so I am pretty sure most of the who joined before would join again if they were PMed.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: March 11, 2013, 03:44:26 AM »
I don't know, I'm a bigger fan of The Thing Franchise. Perhaps a reboot or sequel series is in order  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: March 11, 2013, 03:49:24 AM »
I don't know, I'm a bigger fan of The Thing Franchise. Perhaps a reboot or sequel series is in order  ;D
That was good too.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: March 11, 2013, 08:49:05 AM »
Suddenly I miss the Thing... Is the Thing back? I am sure it cant stay forever in North Pole ;D

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: March 11, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »
The Things Day Out
The Thing: Lost in New York
Revenge of The Thing
Wild Things- my personal favourite.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell